• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Here's a criminal couple who have managed to become multi millionaires and skate from all the crap they pulled. Now, at this stage of her life she thought she could continue the dynasty. Finally at least some of the chickens are coming home to roost. If these two were real they would fade from the public eye and enjoy whatever time they have left living like royalty. What a saga! Wish we didn't have to live with it all these years.

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    There is no way in hell that any Clinton will EVER server a day in prison. Before he left office, they surely had taken plenty of dirt on plenty of people...

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    There is no way in hell that any Clinton will EVER server a day in prison. Before he left office, they surely had taken plenty of dirt on plenty of people...

That, or wrote himself and Hillary pardons for any wrong-doing they may commit in the future.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Nope, this DOJ would not prosecute even if Comey refers the case to them. Can this administration be shamed into appointing a special or independent prosecutor? I don't think so.

Can't shame a shamer. If it happens it will be because the administration wants it.

150 agents? They're either getting ready for the big reveal or building a case for "we left no stone unturned".

How Many Agents Are Working Hillary?s Corruption Case? The Number Will Stun You. | Daily Wire

I would think if they're building that case they'd be making more noise about it.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Can't shame a shamer. If it happens it will be because the administration wants it.
    Yep, I even wonder about the investigation. I know that Comey has a reputation as an honest man, but would he invest this much time and resources in this case without having gotten a green light from someone up the food chain?

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN

Access to a SAP is restricted to those with a "need-to-know" because exposure of the intelligence would likely reveal the source, putting a method of intelligence collection -- or a human asset -- at risk.

Hillary will simply waiver her hand and tell her faithful that it doesn't matter because nothing bad happened and no human assets were put at risk. Well maybe a few people died but what does it matter now.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Hillary will simply waiver her hand and tell her faithful that it doesn't matter because nothing bad happened and no human assets were put at risk. Well maybe a few people died but what does it matter now.
    Here's what she will say. "It was an oversight on my part. At no time was any classified information compromised. I have taken full responsibility to be accountable to the American People. And vote for me because America needs a person with the experience I have to answer those phone calls at 3am. Plus, I have a vagina."

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Here's what she will say. "It was an oversight on my part. At no time was any classified information compromised. I have taken full responsibility to be accountable to the American People. And vote for me because America needs a person with the experience I have to answer those phone calls at 3am. Plus, I have a vagina."

Anybody can claim that now. I'm not sure that makes her so special anymore.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I think you are spot on and I would rather not think about that last part. I might lose my dinner.

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne

:wrongdoor:

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Hillary Clinton Emails Held Info Beyond Top Secret: IG - NBC News

It looks like we've reached the point where NBC can't ignore the story anymore.

They are now reporting that investigators needed clearance just to be able to go through her server because of the potential for highly classified material.

An intelligence official familiar with the matter told NBC News that the special access program in question was so sensitive that McCullough and some of his aides had to receive clearance to be read in on it before viewing the sworn declaration about the Clinton emails.

Top Bottom