• ...and so much more!
  • Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Judge Napolitano said on Fox News this morning that there is a "major backlash" brewing in the justice department.
    If the justice Department refuses to bring charges against Hillary there will be wholesale resignations in the department.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Nothing can happen, because she is the candidate. She's the only one they have. There's no way they could allow her to be taken down before a Presidential election.

This entire election is bewildering. Lot of things happening that don't make sense. She should be a lock... but at the same time, it's almost like that can't happen... which means Trump is guaranteed...

However, Trump is counting on... depending on... betting on a major terrorist attack to happen before election time. If that happens, he wins. That's his gambit.

Just need to wait until things get closer, I guess.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Judge Napolitano said on Fox News this morning that there is a "major backlash" brewing in the justice department.
    If the justice Department refuses to bring charges against Hillary there will be wholesale resignations in the department.

After the wholesale resignations of people with consciences, the department can be fully staffed with those without.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Interesting comment considering this is post #666 in this thread. Those with the mark of the HildeBeast will staff the department.

Hadn't noticed but yeah. Got me to look at my post count as well. I had planned a moment of silence for my 10K post. Oh well.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed

I'll believe it when I see it.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Instructing an aide to send something without classified markers. Should be jail time.

Latest batch of Clinton emails contains 66 more classified messages | Fox News

Whoa: Hillary e-mail instructs aide to transmit classified data without markings « Hot Air

CYNNLgcUAAEc58r.jpg:large

UglyAmerican

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Fishers
    The Bells Toll for Hillary | The American Spectator

the article said:
    Yet such is the gravity of the charges and the consequences of neglecting them that they cannot be ignored. If they are ignored, people familiar with the investigation say, it will be impossible to prosecute future defendants being charged with the mishandling of classified information. Said Joseph DiGenova, a former U.S. attorney, “The intelligence community will not stand for that. They will fight for indictment and they are already in the process of gearing themselves to basically revolt if [the Attorney General] refuses to bring charges.” FBI Director James Comey has reportedly said he will resign if the Bureau’s recommendations for charges are ignored.

HillaryReadyForPrison_zpstysr1fjn.jpg

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    None of this in the MSM? How I wish it to be true, but this ***** is a protected species unto herself. She is made up of adamantium, unobtanium, Teflon, with Melonite, nickel boron, and cerakote to boot! Nothing penetrates, and nothing sticks! It won't happen! I hope soon, someone gets to tell me "I told you so", but I'm not betting the company on it!

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    If it doesn't, then the intelligence community will apparently give the kleptocracy a hearty, well-deserved **** you. Just imagine what sort of other stuff they're privy to...
    At this point, what does it matter? The Intelligence Community could have direct video of her shooting Vince Foster, and then admitting to it on camera, AND signing a full confession to EVERYTHING she's EVER done illegally, it STILL WONT STICK!!!! She was placed on this track by the lizard-men overlords who invented the Illuminati, and nothing is going to steer her from their course! (Purple implied where necessary) I really hope I am proven wrong but I don't see it happening!

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    CNN was doing a segment about the Clinton / Blair convos and abruptly cut off right when they got to the Lewinsky stuff.

Someone got a phone call

Top Bottom