• ...and so much more!
  • Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    If run in any reasonable way she would have had it backed up, but backups preserve information. She did her best to make sure that didn't happen from the start.

To Bogwalker,

Not necessarily. That's my point. She could have well forgotten a backup from several years ago, unless backups write over one another. I don't know what SOP is for backing up computers.

Most criminals don't get caught by Columbo. They get caught for making extremely dumb mistakes. This includes talking without your lawyer. That said, an olde backup could be easily forgotten.

Just sayin'...:dunno:

Regards,

Doug

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'm sure it was backed up. And I highly suspect that backups were made before the server was wiped. Whatever backups that remain are probably very well hidden, encrypted, and securely stored. I think the Clintons are too pragmatic to get rid of evidence alltogether. It may come in handy someday to protect herself, destroy someone else, or use for blackmail.

There is no denying that the whole purpose for using a private server that the Clintons control was to keep her day to day dealings secret. This is classic Clintontonian.

D-Ric902

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008
    People seem to think that she wants to find and release the emails.
    She wants to hide and/or destroy them, that's why she had her own server in the first place

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    People seem to think that she wants to find and release the emails.
    She wants to hide and/or destroy them, that's why she had her own server in the first place

Whoever things that has their heads burred in a deep dark, possibly smelly place. Why else would her attorney smugly "neener neener" congress. Too bad, so sad, they're all gone, and **** you for trying.

D-Ric902

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008
    Whoever things that has their heads burred in a deep dark, possibly smelly place. Why else would her attorney smugly "neener neener" congress. Too bad, so sad, they're all gone, and **** you for trying.

What honestly amazes me is that some moonbat lefties actually cheer her on.

but would want to crucify a Republican for it

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    With all the crap that politicians and administration officials are getting away with recently, I can't imagine that we wouldn't end up with a constitutional crisis.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Too much I've got to stock up on and not enough money to do it in time. Lord help us if Clinton gets elected, ammunition in stores will be a long lost memory.

I actually don't think she's as dumb on that issue as Obama is. She's already lived through the mistakes of her husbands administration where guns were concerned. She knows the about the blowback she would get on the issue, and I'm just not sure it would even be a top 5 or 10 priority for her. She's been there before and experienced our ire. Not sure she wants to return to that period in time again.

Last edited:

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    I actually don't think she's as dumb on that issue as Obama is. She's already lived through the mistakes of her husbands administration where guns were concerned. She knows the about the blowback she would get on the issue, and I'm just not sure it would even be a top 5 or 10 priority for her. She's been there before and experienced out ire. Not sure she wants to return to that period in time again.
    I'm not saying she's going to try anything. I just know a massive amount of gun owners will freak out from the mere thought of her in office.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    regarding the Clintons, they seem like lovely people:

CB_kkbJW8AA2uL6.png:large

Really awful

http://www.politico.com/magazine/st...sidence-excerpt-116706_full.html#.VSPlLvnF-wW

Also, Hillary knew about Lewinsky before the news came out. "Vast Right Wing Conspiracy" was a lie? No way.

Last edited:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

D-Ric902

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008
    HILLARY WONT TAKE YOUR GUNS AWAY, NEITHER DID OBAMA (leftist spin to reassure the unclean, uneducated, racist, islamophobic, sexist, homophobic, haters who don't know what's best for them)

of course he tried numerous times and so will Hillary.

Top Bottom