• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    And we all know the Press Sec. would never lie.

tumblr_m02h9vLO0W1qfhh9vo2_250_zpse63d1f43.gif

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Gore/Warren? LOL. Bring it on!

Eh, unless she's having an extramarital affair and broke campaign finance laws to cover it up, Gore will probably pass on that. He seems to prefer his running mates to have extramarital affairs and cover them up by breaking campaign finance laws.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    To All,

I have been pondering this for some time and I am beginning to wonder... Just how dumb are the elected Republicans...???

Consider, if you will: Hillary R Clinton became our 67th SoS in January 2009 (that is 6 years ago). She probably started using her Email right away, but let's assume people getting Emails are slow and dumb. So six (6) months in it would be August 2009 (over 5 years ago). Don't you think someone - ANYONE - would have noticed, "Hey guys, this email response I got from Hillary isn't coming from state. What's up with this???"

We should have been hearing about this in January or March of 2010, giving them time to look into things and find out that this email thing is hinky.

But no, it takes 25 months from THE TIME SHE LEFT OFFICE for any of this to be made any sort of deal out of it!!!:rolleyes:

What she did was wrong. What she did may(?) have broken the law.

BUT there is part of me that says, "If your opponents are so damn dumb that they don't notice what you are doing for 72 months (Jan 09 - Mar 15) THEN you get a dummy pass."

So what's worse - the fact that she broke the rules for 49 months OR her opponents were too dumb to notice for 72 months???:dunno: Either way ya look at it is pretty sad, in my opinion.

Regards,

Doug

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Doug,

I don't think it's that Republicans were too dumb to question it at the time Clinton was Sec. of State, it's that they sat on this until it was clear she was running for president and it became politically advantageous for them to start hammering her for it.

I don't think they would have really cared otherwise. This is all SOP for politicians. They don't want anyone knowing what they do behind closed doors, but they are more than happy to spy on the rest of us.

Last edited:

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    So, which Republicans did she send e-mails to?

Good question. While I am not 100% certain of any one of them, I'll bet the majority of these folks received one or more emails.

Sen Richard Luger
    Sen Bob Corker
    Sen Johnny Isakson
    Sen James Risch
    Sen Jim DeMint
    Sen John Barrasso
    Sen Roger Wicker
    Sen James Inhofe

See, all these guys were on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee in 2010. The person in government they would have had the most contact with in pursuance to their duties on that committee would have been SoS HRC.

The House has the House Foreign Affairs Committee. I'll bet most of them (if not all) received several Emails from the SoS while serving.

I would find it very hard to believe that she didn't correspond with members of both parties on both of these committees, and these are only the most obvious.

We could look at the membership of defense committees, homeland security committees, trade committees, etc.

Regards,

Doug

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    The people that received these emails have copies. Start going after them. Stuff will surface. If it is allowed to anyway. The Clinton machine is all powerful a will likely succeed in sweeping it under the rug. Hopefully the public will remember this at election time.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    The people that received these emails have copies. Start going after them. Stuff will surface. If it is allowed to anyway. The Clinton machine is all powerful a will likely succeed in sweeping it under the rug. Hopefully the public will remember this at election time.

All they'll remember is a bunch of Republicans trying to get at her private emails.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    All they'll remember is a bunch of Republicans trying to get at her private emails.

You can bet on that. But hopefully some will surface that will have relevance. As long as she doesn't have to bring anything forward she will get away with it. Hopefully enough people will come forward and want to know the truth. And hopefully that will be at election time. If she isn't hiding anything why doesn't she cooperate?

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    You can bet on that. But hopefully some will surface that will have relevance. As long as she doesn't have to bring anything forward she will get away with it. Hopefully enough people will come forward and want to know the truth. And hopefully that will be at election time. If she isn't hiding anything why doesn't she cooperate?

Because in the long run she knows all of her supporters will see it as an evil Republican witch hunt and say that she was right in not cooperating.

Top Bottom