Hamilton County

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    So? Many of us here on INGO and many politicians have made the same case, many times. If you've served your time you deserve to be welcomed back with open arms and have your Rights restored. I see nothing wrong in that stance.

I don't disagree with it.

I just make-a da funny.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    So? Many of us here on INGO and many politicians have made the same case, many times. If you've served your time you deserve to be welcomed back with open arms and have your Rights restored. I see nothing wrong in that stance.
    Yes. We will give you a hug.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I think it might depend on the felony. If it involved taking someones life ect..

I could see making some exception for truly violent offenders, (but why are they out, if they've done something truly egregious?). But, by and large the system should restore their Rights if they've done their time. Instead, the "tough on crime" people want them to be punished forever. That's unfair and immoral.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Back on topic of Hillary's e-mails:

Hillary Clinton on Tuesday called for the State Department to do “anything that they might do to expedite”
    I have said repeatedly: I want those emails out. Nobody has a bigger interest in getting them released than I do

I'm not sure how anyone can either say or hear those statements with a straight face. Hillary had the opportunity to release these e-mails months ago, but kept lying, delaying and finally destroying the info. Sigh...

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Back on topic of Hillary's e-mails:

I'm not sure how anyone can either say or hear those statements with a straight face. Hillary had the opportunity to release these e-mails months ago, but kept lying, delaying and finally destroying the info. Sigh...

Yeah, 'cause people who want things expedited make it as difficult as possible to expedite things. Would it have helped expedite things to turn over the emails electronically rather than printed on paper?

It's crazy. People who don't really like her get it. Even the press gets it. But John Q. Douchebag doesn't get it. I just can't believe that ***** is going to be president because America NEEDS a woman president.

Anyone hear her pour it on about how Barack Obama had to beg her to be Secretary of State? Don't google it. But if you do, find a way to keep your eye's from rolling out of your head.

Drail

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Bloomington
    She believes that she is teflon coated just like her husband. You could pour a dump truck full of raw sewage on her and ALL of it would just slide off and flow uphill just to get away from her. She is concentrated evil.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Yep, some people don't know or care. Here's a snippet from Iowa, of a person that shook Clinton's hand. Cringeworthy.

CFc7WH5WAAAed7M.jpg:large

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Yep, some people don't know or care. Here's a snippet from Iowa, of a person that shook Clinton's hand. Cringeworthy.

CFc7WH5WAAAed7M.jpg:large

And that's one of the problems.
    The media hypes up people, raises them up to "super being" status, and everyone gets weak in the knees.
    They are still people.
    In fact, they are being elected to be...... servants. That is all.

Top Bottom