• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • D-Ric902

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008
    Well, on the plus side, if this does manage to wreck Hillary's chances (I am not going to hold my breath on that one), it might serve to catapult a dem candidate like James Webb into the front ranks. I'm still not convinced that people out there can convince Warren to run. She seems pretty adamant about not running. A candidate like Webb would not really appeal to the Warren supporters, but he wouldn't be as bad as a president Hillary. And Biden doesn't stand a chance. No-one likes him enough to see him in the Oval Orifice.

Warren and Cory Booker are the top of the VP list

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    B_7SXHHUgAAD4Mx.png:large

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Friday news dump:

State Dept. to shut down large parts of its unclassified email system in attempt to rid it of malware inserted by suspected Russian hackers

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    According to the NY Post (get out your salt tablets) the leaks about the emails (and more stuff to come, perhaps) came from the Obama White House. Valerie Jarrett is being pointed to as the main culprit in this. Apparently there is zero love lost between the two camps and it looks like the Obama's are doing everything they can to sabotage Hillary's run. Looks like they're flexing some muscle.

Obama adviser behind leak of Hillary Clinton's email scandal | New York Post

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    According to the NY Post (get out your salt tablets) the leaks about the emails (and more stuff to come, perhaps) came from the Obama White House. Valerie Jarrett is being pointed to as the main culprit in this. Apparently there is zero love lost between the two camps and it looks like the Obama's are doing everything they can to sabotage Hillary's run. Looks like they're flexing some muscle.

They'd better be careful or Hillary might finish what she started with the birth cerificate stuff.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis

Saw that, and waited for another source to pick it up before sharing.

If it's true, the admin must have someone else in mind to be the candidate. Been saying it for months - It's Warren. I'd put money on it.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Saw that, and waited for another source to pick it up before sharing.

If it's true, the admin must have someone else in mind to be the candidate. Been saying it for months - It's Warren. I'd put money on it.

Actually, if I had to pick someone they were getting behind, I would guess they were lined up behind O'Malley, (from MD). He fits their agenda moreso than Warren. The banksters are never going to line up for Warren and the Obama admin is positively infested with them and the Wall Street gangs, all sworn enemies of Warren.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Saw a quick news blip where the bulldog Carville had a hard hitting interview with the Clinton patsy Stephanopoulos. Something about a vast left wing conspiracy in the news media. Proof she is lying.

Top Bottom