• ...and so much more!
  • Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I learned that Hitler had a mech-suit that holds 4 miniguns. :runaway:

NvMRnYU.gif

How we survived that war I will never know.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Is it worth it? I enjoyed the first one alot but heard the second wasn't as good.

Yes. The single player story is amazing. Ton of small details in the world also. I loved the first one, and this is one of the best sequels (or prequel I guess) I’ve ever played. If you liked the first I think you’ll enjoy it

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Is it worth it? I enjoyed the first one alot but heard the second wasn't as good.

Oh yeah. I guess it depends what you want from it, but to me, it was one of the best games ever of that genre. The story was excellent. Game play a little clunky until you get used to it. I kept falling off my horse at first. But that's probably just me, oldness, and phat thumbs. Lots of hours spent on that game which is how I typically rank games I've played. Well. Scratch that. I spent way more hours playing Destiny. :rolleyes:

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I think my bar for getting the game was too high when it first came out, I needed to justify both buying the game and an xbox to play it on ha

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    None of that bothers me anymore. I never buy any game when it launches. I generally just wait until Gamefly gets around to sending it to me.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think my bar for getting the game was too high when it first came out, I needed to justify both buying the game and an xbox to play it on ha

X-box? Why a ****ty x-box? But point taken. Now that it's coming out on PC, there's really no excuse. I haven't heard what the price is, but it shouldn't be what a new game would be, since it's now an old game having been out on consoles long ago.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    That's crazy. At this point, if I were still waiting to play RDR2 on PC, I'd just wait a bit longer until the price drops. **********s.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    That's crazy. At this point, if I were still waiting to play RDR2 on PC, I'd just wait a bit longer until the price drops. **********s.

I paid that for GTA V the first day it came out. I got way more than my money's worth. Probably hours per penny.

If it's like GTA, the price won't drop for a long time. Gotta keep shareholders (like me!) happy.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    X-box? Why a ****ty x-box? But point taken. Now that it's coming out on PC, there's really no excuse. I haven't heard what the price is, but it shouldn't be what a new game would be, since it's now an old game having been out on consoles long ago.

Hey! I have a ****ty Xbox! Wait. What

Top Bottom