• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Very possible. I noticed that. But if so, it still isn't valid to use to complain about Apple being rich.

I agree, esp. since Apple doesn't manufacture the majority (maybe not any) of the connectors, they just set the specs

I'm willing to throw a little shade their way for design decisions, such as jamil's issue (elimination of the ethernet port); but even that can be solved for less than $20 (Thunderbolt 2 or 3 to Gigabit Ethernet adapter)

I wouldn't look for Apple to provide every connector you might need, but when you pay well over $2k for a laptop perhaps they could include a discount code for their own cable sales or NewEgg or Amazon (or a reach around)

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I dunno. Maybe things are different there, but it seems over here the bra protesting isn’t usually attractive. The photographer may be protecting the public from a run on eye bleach.

You have a point, but I'll counter with this: we're wired to want to see each and every pair at least one time. We may not want to look for very long and we may regret seeing them for the rest of our natural lives, but we want to see all of them at least once.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    We've gotten away from the pictures, so this is for you rhino:

l5Z0A0n.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom