• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Thanks .45 Dave. Every once and a while I have a moment of motivational prose....:patriot:

(Oh, and super-pimp avatar by the way! Might make a sweet t-shirt...:rockwoot:)

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    I have had the pleasure of working Mobs in Bosnia, Kosovo, and couple other great tourist spots.

Shots fired will almost always point the Mob at whatever is making the noises, unless you open up with a Machine Gun of course. I have seen more sqauds step on their pee-pees cause they thought a warning shot was more humane than shooting someone. The Mob, in my experience will surge forward to see who is having the fun. Some may leave, most will come visit you though...

YMMV though... :dunno:

I think this is an excellent point. Understanding a Mob mentality is probably one of the best things you can do to protect yourself. Avoidance is #1.

I am no Pro but I have been exposed to a few mobs, mostly gangs really but two mobs, in some bad places. Each time it was random or call it bad luck. Every time I was able to just avoid it because the mob was focused on someone else.

It is an eye opener to realize you are in a "George Custer last stand" kind of moment.

Recent mob moment

Glenn Beck Vs. The Mob - HUMAN EVENTS

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    I have a feeling it's going to get worse before it gets better...

Yup.

That is the far-left's plan anyway, keep in mind that this isn't exactly a tin-foil hat conspiracy or anything, for decades those on the far-left have came right out and openly admitted that they are actively working to undermine & ultimately collapse our capitalistic system.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    Yup.

That is the far-left's plan anyway, keep in mind that this isn't exactly a tin-foil hat conspiracy or anything, for decades those on the far-left have came right out and openly admitted that they are actively working to undermine & ultimately collapse our capitalistic system.

And the best way to do that is cause a panic so that the "protective" shadow of the government can come in to deal with the problem...

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    And the best way to do that is cause a panic so that the "protective" shadow of the government can come in to deal with the problem...

The ironic thing is that the same tactic is used by revolutionaries to undermine faith in the government. In either case, it betrays a cold-blooded mind-set that says the man/woman on the street is insignificant and his/her fate is of no importance except as far as it advances "the cause" (whatever it may be).

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    A recent acquaintance of mine who may end up being better friends later told me about a game called "Knockout King." He's black and has still been on the receiving end of this game twice, although he said it usually is a small to medium sized group of black "yutes" walking together attacking a single white person. The way the game works is the group picks one of their group to be the "knockout king." That "yute" has to go and approach the white person with some sort of story to get in close and then sucker punch them. If the white person is knocked out cold the group moves on and the "hitter" wins the game. If the white person is not knocked out in one punch, the group runs over and "jumps" them as a group until they feel like leaving...not necessarily when you get knocked out. In this case the "hitter" loses and may get jumped themselves.

After he told me about it, a google search revealed that it happens in urban areas, but isn't extremely common although this guy seems to think it's on an upswing. Good thing is if you are knocked out there is a good chance you wake up alone with a fat lip. If you fight or struggle you get jumped by a group.

Seems like a good time to know how to deal with unknown contacts and keep people away, know pre-fight assault cues to know when a strike is imminent, and be ready to fight through the first guy while preparing weapons to deal with the group if needed...or fight through guy 1 and then de-ass appropriately.

I knew of people in high school who allegedly played this, or a similar game, from time to time...this was not an urban area, and these were white kids.

Your points are all good, just want to make sure folks don't focus on the wrong facts ;).

BumpShadow

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    One more excuse to OC, right?

Like one need one, but still.

Thing, This is far from a new thing. Kids living on the street in third world countries have been doing this for decades. Their called pirahna's there. No real way to deter it that I know of, though, except to make yourself as hard a mark as possible and be aware of what goes on around you.

bft131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I'll say it. Black expo is a big friggin' JOKE. It's nothing more than an excuse for a bunch of parent-less losers to run around like wild gorillas, in a completely lawless manner doing whatever they choose knowing full well that they can and will play the race card when the piper comes calling. Please don't misunderstand what I'm saying here, I am not racist, just pointing out what happens when white guilt takes over and equal becomes something more. I'm still waiting for equality....white expo, mens lib, etc....but that will never happen because then there will be an example set and the wild "yutes" will no longer have an excuse for their actions........

Was working at the FH yesterday and had an overheated deputy stop by and we just happened to wander on the subject of BE...His buddy that works for IPD told him that all leaves, vacations and personal days are cancelled for that week and that there will be 2400 LEO's on duty during the "celebration"....Thats more then that are on duty during the 500 and for the Super Bowl....Glad I dont live in Indy anymore....

And yes...if I was downtown...the PPS is in the 5 O'clock and extra mags in the pocket......find cover for the family and then hole up......:patriot:

Last edited by a moderator:

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    I have found this discussion to be very interesting, thought provoking to say the least. Let's try to stay on topic and not allow racial discussion to derail this thread. :ingo:

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Well, unless you happen to find yourself in the middle of a flash mob of illegal aliens protesting state immigration laws while wearing your US Flag or US Constitution golf shirt, BE is the most likely event, historically, to be caught up in when violence breaks out. If we can't bring ourselves to describe a known historical hazard when we see it, we may as well give up prepping for emergencies. This doesn't have anything particular to do with the racial makeup of the perpetrators of violence, but the historical actuality of the propensity for this event to turn violent.

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    Well, unless you happen to find yourself in the middle of a flash mob of illegal aliens protesting state immigration laws while wearing your US Flag or US Constitution golf shirt, BE is the most likely event, historically, to be caught up in when violence breaks out. If we can't bring ourselves to describe a known historical hazard when we see it, we may as well give up prepping for emergencies. This doesn't have anything particular to do with the racial makeup of the perpetrators of violence, but the historical actuality of the propensity for this event to turn violent.
    AMEN! Spot on!

Top Bottom