• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ultraspec

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 5, 2010
    BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG (reload) BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG (unholster BUG) POP POP POP POP POP POP POP (get phone out of pocket) "hello, 911 is this an emergency?" - "yes mam, I am in dire need of more ammunition, please send some quick!".

On man that was great. Had me lmao

ultraspec

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 5, 2010
    Something tells me when the first guy opens up on them like stallone in the beginning of "The expendables" they will decide to back off. :lol

avalonbear

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I was part of a private security firm that was made up of mostly reserve sheriff deputy's, We did warrant enforcement in Marion county. Many times it was in the 4 nieborhoods around the fair grounds.I could say you would be surprised by the weapons that were found in the residents we served, But I know those who read this would not be.As henktermaat said The location isn't good to start with...Its the ghetto and there is a strong hatred for whites and the system. So yes a flash mob attack could happen just as it did at the Wisconsin State Fair this week.It would only take one spark and the powder would blow.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    I worked the fair last night. It was pretty quiet. As with anything, the key is SA and keeping a sharp eye out. Keep away from the midway and northern streets after 2100 hours.If it looks like trouble, it probably is. Enjoy yourself, but keep your powder dry...

Top Bottom