Southside Indy

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend

Her shirt seems a bit odd? I really really feel bad for the people of that community. I have said it before. But I truly mean it. It's going to be one hell of a mess. If they indite him then there will be celebrations. If they find the shooting justified then there will be all kinds of hell. I can't help but to think that people will needlessly die. Really sad.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Her shirt seems a bit odd? I really really feel bad for the people of that community. I have said it before. But I truly mean it. It's going to be one hell of a mess. If they indite him then there will be celebrations. If they find the shooting justified then there will be all kinds of hell. I can't help but to think that people will needlessly die. Really sad.

I see it getting nasty too. Perhaps it will curb the enthusiasm of those professional protestors that got bussed in. Rubbing shoulders with the street thugs will not be quite the same experience as the peaceful protest they are used to attending to save the unicorns and rainbows. I doubt that carrying a protest sign and chanting is going to deter some of the truly evil people from taking what they want be it from a store of from a fellow protester. Hands Up, We Loot. The ambulances are going to be busy.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    So many want respect. And want to be viewed differently. Then you wear a T-shirt like that! Seriously. It doesn't help to wear crap like that. Even if it's a joke. Hint for you lady "It's not a JOKE!"

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    It's pretty clear you live in a ****hole when the national guard had to be brought in to shut down your out I control mooching members of the community. Hmmmm why doesn't anyone take us seriously? And go ....

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I see it getting nasty too. Perhaps it will curb the enthusiasm of those professional protestors that got bussed in. Rubbing shoulders with the street thugs will not be quite the same experience as the peaceful protest they are used to attending to save the unicorns and rainbows. I doubt that carrying a protest sign and chanting is going to deter some of the truly evil people from taking what they want be it from a store of from a fellow protester. Hands Up, We Loot. The ambulances are going to be busy.

I really don't care if they protest. It is a right! Do it! But do it peacefully!! I bet you are right. The peaceful will stay way. We will see.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    It's pretty clear you live in a ****hole when the national guard had to be brought in to shut down your out I control mooching members of the community. Hmmmm why doesn't anyone take us seriously? And go ....

I doubt the ng's presence will be looked at as a good thing. They have to be there. They must be there. There will not be enough LEO's

And how you doing Mike?

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I doubt the ng's presence will be looked at as a good thing. They have to be there. They must be there. There will not be enough LEO's

And how you doing Mike?
    It's all for show anyways. That impotent governor is not gonna step up and lead and protect the citizens that actually count. They have outside people coming in to teach these animals how to resist police. Domestic terrorism if I've ever seen it!

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    I not only would have had a good laugh, I'd have given them both a nice big F-you (after I caught my breath from laughing of course). Or maybe I would take their statement and promptly place it in the "round file".

Too bad I can't refuse to take a report from someone that mother****s me before, during, and after my interaction with them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom