• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Is the audio inaudible for you? Is the point of the video in any way unclear?

No the point of the video is perfectly clear. However, I'm not sure if the narrator is from the actual original film, or simply in the room with the tv doing a play by play. I guess apparently I'm the only only one it seems odd that vid like that is picture in a picture. But hey, I'm thorough.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Intellectual dishonesty can be tough to swallow when it's being returned to sender.

Not in the slightest. I'm one of the few that will own when a point I hadn't considered contradicts my own. I acknowledged Chip's point when I said "true," rather than do the INGO circumvent. However, if you'd like me to clarify... I had not really thought the point through. The demonstrations around the nation following Wilson decision, I can certainly see those in attendance as being "Ferguson Protestors," whether actually in Ferguson, or anywhere else around the nation.
    Now, with that said, nothing has been proven one way or the other that the murders of the Bosnian man that the two are related.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Not in the slightest. I'm one of the few that will own when a point I hadn't considered contradicts my own. I acknowledged Chip's point when I said "true," rather than do the INGO circumvent. However, if you'd like me to clarify... I had not really thought the point through. The demonstrations around the nation following Wilson decision, I can certainly see those in attendance as being "Ferguson Protestors," whether actually in Ferguson, or anywhere else around the nation.
    Now, with that said, nothing has been proven one way or the other that the murders of the Bosnian man that the two are related.

And I will concede that only circumstantial evidence exists to tie this murder to the Ferguson protests. However, the murder was clearly racially motivated, and the Ferguson agitation certainly has played a part in inciting such as these murderers to commit a racially motivated murder. So, whether the four suspects were part of an organized or ad hoc "protest", or were merely incited by the Ferguson protests, the Ferguson protests undoubtedly played a role.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN

I may not always agree with Kutnupe, but I will agree that he's open to having his mind changed when presented with fact. And for that, though I may not agree with him very often, he at least has my respect.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I may not always agree with Kutnupe, but I will agree that he's open to having his mind changed when presented with fact. And for that, though I may not agree with him very often, he at least has my respect.

Lol, that's an understatement. And though we've had EPIC tussles, I read and consider all of your posts. And I certainly try to extend respect in my disagreements. It may not always happen, but I do try.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Uhhhh.... now I'm really scratching my head. ..... 'cause I think it's obvious that he ain't a "pureblood." You guys still will to say that you 100% believe it's racial, and not simply some hooligans taking advantage of the chaos to do ill?

RobertMitchell.jpg

St. Louis? Bosnian community sees hammer murder as hate crime | Fox News

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Black Lives Matter, So It?s Time to Outlaw Abortion | TheBlaze.com

Yes, abortion has claimed 16 million black lives in the last 40 years. 16 million black babies have ended up in dumpsters and hazardous waste containers. Black people are only 13 percent of the population but they account for almost 40 percent of all abortions. Abortion doctors kill more black people in a week than the KKK has in the past century. There are almost 2,000 black lives ended by abortion every single day in the United States, and overall, a black baby is more than 5 times as likely to be executed as a white baby. Try to reflect on this statistic: abortion kills more black people than heart disease, cancer, strokes, accidents, diabetes, homicide, and respiratory illness — COMBINED. Throw cops in there, too, and it’s still not close. Comparing just the two causes of death, it appears that abortionists kill about 700 times more black people than do cops.

Planned Parenthood Joins 'Black Lives Matter' Protest | The Daily Caller

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Uhhhh.... now I'm really scratching my head. ..... 'cause I think it's obvious that he ain't a "pureblood." You guys still will to say that you 100% believe it's racial, and not simply some hooligans taking advantage of the chaos to do ill?

RobertMitchell.jpg

St. Louis? Bosnian community sees hammer murder as hate crime | Fox News
    Without knowing what all transpired leading up to the death there is no real clue way this kid died. Did he argue with the protestors? Was he pro Darren Wilson and express it? If he did and was killed for it then it was a hate crime. His skin color doesn't matter. IMHO skin color doesn't matter. I judge people by there actions.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Our president is not a "pure blood" either, but he identifies himself as black.

Most bi-racial kids (B/W) identify themselves as black, but are certainly aware of their whiteness. The murder of the Bosnian, has been framed within this thread, as being purely racial. If this kid is biracial (and he could possibly not be), that doesn't jive with anything I've ever heard/seen in my experience. A half white kid, murdering a white person simply for being white? Heck, Bosnians are often darker than this kid, so what gives.

As for the president, yes he is bi-racial, and identifies as black.... but I'm unaware of any racist vitriol coming from him, and if he murdered a white person for being white, he must have buried the body with his birth certificate.

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    Most bi-racial kids (B/W) identify themselves as black, but are certainly aware of their whiteness. The murder of the Bosnian, has been framed within this thread, as being purely racial. If this kid is biracial (and he could possibly not be), that doesn't jive with anything I've ever heard/seen in my experience. A half white kid, murdering a white person simply for being white? Heck, Bosnians are often darker than this kid, so what gives.

As for the president, yes he is bi-racial, and identifies as black.... but I'm unaware of any racist vitriol coming from him, and if he murdered a white person for being white, he must have buried the body with his birth certificate.

Im darker than this kid in the summertime when I get my farmers tan. It's not the PERCENT of one color or another that made this a RACIALLY MOTIVATED murder - it was the shouting of "F*** the white man" and "kill the white man" that DOES make it racially motivated. DEFINATELY more so than Darren Wilson doing his job to apprehend a scum bag who just happened to be black.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    That always confused me about people of mixed race. They always identify themselves as black. I guess they get more out of it...
    It depends on looks. I have a brother-in law that is half Korean and you can see it. People ask him his looks, the Korean in him is obvious so it is easier for him to identify with it since people ask him about it so much anyway. I can see a youth who is half black and half white identify with the black half more if was more dominant in his/her appearance. Society is appearance based. What you are seen as is what you are, regardless if you want to be or not. Young kids will identify with the image projected on them.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    That always confused me about people of mixed race. They always identify themselves as black. I guess they get more out of it...

That's an incredibly backhanded, low brow comment, even by INGO standards.
    The reason you don't know why biracial persons identify as black, is because despite all your confusion, you never bothered to find out. In the United States, both culturally and eventually legally, the amount of black blood a mixed race person had determined their race. Depending on the place, 1/4 black, made you "black," and in some places 1/8. One-drop rule - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Because of the of such, you get people like Barbara T. Boman, mother to one of Obama's advisers and legally considered black, despite looking quite the contrary.

vj-bbowman.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom