• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    SERIOUSLY? And you think it wasn't RACIALLY MOTIVATED either?

I didn't say that. But the article clearly indicates that the murderers were Ferguson protesters, which since they have not provided proof support that assumption, it would appear that is a blatant falsehood.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Seriously, how is this murdered associated with Ferguson? And most Bosnians are Muslim right?

1. Bevo Mill area = predominantly Bosnian = predominantly white
    2. Ferguson protests taking place nearby
    3. "Protesters" yelling "eff white people, kill white people"
    4. That night, group of 5 hammer-wielding black thugs attacks one (white) Bosnian man, who escapes
    5. An hour later, that same group attacks another (white) Bosnian man, who dies of his injuries

Gosh, I can really see why racial motivation is such a stretch of credulity here.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    I didn't say that. But the article clearly indicates that the murderers were Ferguson protesters, which since they have not provided proof support that assumption, it would appear that is a blatant falsehood.

Would the protests that were taking place there not be evidence to support that assumption? Would the "protesters" yelling "eff white people, kill white people" before white people were attacked and killed not be evidence to support that assumption?

Also: "unsubstantiated assumption" != "blatant falsehood"

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    1. Bevo Mill area = predominantly Bosnian = predominantly white
    2. Ferguson protests taking place nearby
    3. "Protesters" yelling "eff white people, kill white people"
    4. That night, group of 5 hammer-wielding black thugs attacks one (white) Bosnian man, who escapes
    5. An hour later, that same group attacks another (white) Bosnian man, who dies of his injuries

Gosh, I can really see why racial motivation is such a stretch of credulity here.

I grow tired of the hack journalism often posted on this site. The article stated that the assailants were Ferguson protesters, despite the fact that the crime didn't occur in Ferguson nor is anything credible indicating that these murderers protested with those after the Wilson grand jury. Do you not see why that weakens the authors credibility? It very well may be racial, and it may result from anger over Ferguson, but to state that these juveniles were Ferguson protesters, is a hack job pure and simple.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Would the protests that were taking place there not be evidence to support that assumption? Would the "protesters" yelling "eff white people, kill white people" before white people were attacked and killed not be evidence to support that assumption?

Also: "unsubstantiated assumption" != "blatant falsehood"

You can assume all you want, but it shouldn't be given as fact. And where is this video, or any reference to it?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You still haven't explained your thinking behind your "Most Bosnias are Muslims right?" statement.

I was going to point out a common theme on INGO, but thought better of it, since it would derail the thread, and end up in the same place it always does when that subject comes up.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    I grow tired of the hack journalism often posted on this site. The article stated that the assailants were Ferguson protesters, despite the fact that the crime didn't occur in Ferguson nor is anything credible indicating that these murderers protested with those after the Wilson grand jury. Do you not see why that weakens the authors credibility? It very well may be racial, and it may result from anger over Ferguson, but to state that these juveniles were Ferguson protesters, is a hack job pure and simple.

You do realize, don't you, that "Ferguson" "protests" are not limited to West Florissant in Ferguson? That they have taken place - and continue to take place - all around the St. Louis Metro area, including South St. Louis, near Shaw and Bevo Mill? You do realize that there was one such protest in the area the night of this attack?

(On that note: there are "Ferguson protesters" in Seattle, WA, Oakland and Los Angeles, CA, Washington, DC, etc...)

I don't understand why you have such a problem with use of the term "Ferguson protesters".

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    You do realize, don't you, that "Ferguson" "protests" are not limited to West Florissant in Ferguson? That they have taken place - and continue to take place - all around the St. Louis Metro area, including South St. Louis, near Shaw and Bevo Mill? You do realize that there was one such protest in the area the night of this attack?

(On that note: there are "Ferguson protesters" in Seattle, WA, Oakland and Los Angeles, CA, Washington, DC, etc...)

I don't understand why you have such a problem with use of the term "Ferguson protesters".
    People are gathering all over the country in solidarity with Ferguson.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Is that a vid of someone filming a tv? Do you have a like to the original? That picture of a picture bothers me.

Yeah Chip, can you please have all the people that were involved in that event reenact it live in front of Kutnupe? (Well, I guess the dead guy might be hard to get, but maybe someone could stand in for him.) I have a feeling that he's not going to accept anything less.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

True, but you have put forward no proof one way or the other. Are we to assume that every white victim of a black assailant during the past few days is due to Ferguson? It's even more confounding, that one of those arrested was Hispanic. So no blacks and Hispanics are teaming up to take down white people (which I use loosely with Bosnians,based on those I know)?

I'm not one to jump the gun. It maybe exactly as you think it is, but Jesus, we don't have ALL the facts. We know they murdered the poor guy yes, but we have yet to lock down a motive. Do you not agree with that?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom