• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Just to show that cops are not the only ones that park in no parking zones.

picture.php

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    THis one has me baffled. The white guy walked up and asked for the cup. The beggar game it to him, white guy proceeded to count the money, took a few coins and gave it back to the beggar. We went to the War Memorial then came back 2 hours later and the white guy was still standing next to the beggar.:dunno:
    picture.php

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    THis one has me baffled. The white guy walked up and asked for the cup. The beggar game it to him, white guy proceeded to count the money, took a few coins and gave it back to the beggar. We went to the War Memorial then came back 2 hours later and the white guy was still standing next to the beggar.:dunno:
    picture.php

The white dude is his Democratic Liberal Protector ensuring the panhandlers right to beg in peace.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Granted, cops aren't the only ones in "No Parking" zones.
    BUT, has a police car EVER received a ticket for improper parking?
    EVER?

I remember a Marion County Sheriff getting stopped on I65 by a state trooper that turned into a huge ordeal 10 years or so ago.:D

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    EVER?

I know an IFD Captian that got a ticket on the circles parked in a hotel loading zone with the hotels permision because the cycle cop was having a bad day...... that did not go over well.. I know about it because I worked there and was involved in that situation........ it was halarious....... "Capt so and so......... a cycle cop just gave you a ticket".........

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I remember a Marion County Sheriff getting stopped on I65 by a state trooper that turned into a huge ordeal 10 years or so ago.:D

Yes, I remember that, too.

As I recall, the sheriff objected so forcefully to being stopped, the trooper arrested him. Then, multiple sheriff cars showed up and, over the objections of the trooper, the other sheriffs released their comrade. No charges were filed, no disciplinary action was taken.
    A few days later, a civilian called the state police and reported a sheriff's car had passed him on 465 at a high rate of speed with no lights or siren. The caller was told to contact the Marion County Sheriff because the State Police weren't going to do anything about it.

I understand nobody's perfect, but I don't believe a badge should be a license to ignore traffic laws.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    EVER?

Yes. Hang out around the City-County Building at 50 N. Alabama St for any length of time during the week and you will see marked cars being ticketed.

It was an IPD officer, not a sheriff deputy.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I musta drove downtown at the wrong time. I was driving with my bare fanny sticking out the window knowing monkeyboy would be there. :dunno:
    I tried to give him something to get pictures of. :D

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Yes. Hang out around the City-County Building at 50 N. Alabama St for any length of time during the week and you will see marked cars being ticketed.

I'd like to see a picture of that!

Perhaps you're right.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Yes, I remember that, too.

As I recall, the sheriff objected so forcefully to being stopped, the trooper arrested him. Then, multiple sheriff cars showed up and, over the objections of the trooper, the other sheriffs released their comrade. No charges were filed, no disciplinary action was taken.
    A few days later, a civilian called the state police and reported a sheriff's car had passed him on 465 at a high rate of speed with no lights or siren. The caller was told to contact the Marion County Sheriff because the State Police weren't going to do anything about it.

I understand nobody's perfect, but I don't believe a badge should be a license to ignore traffic laws.

if i was governor, i would apoint that trooper to commissioner. then id tell him to clean house!

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield

The meter maids in that area don't care haha. They see something in a tow away zone or to far away from the curb and BAM!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom