• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    There were some videos on the net awhile back where some kids put "ICE" or something on some jackets and drove up to a bunch of Illegals. They got out and started yelling at them. They scattered like a bunch of cockroaches. I have no idea where to find that video.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    I roofed a house a few years ago of a local ice agent. Her only stipulation was that we did not use any illegals on her roof because she didn't want to be on the 6:00 news.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    There were some videos on the net awhile back where some kids put "ICE" or something on some jackets and drove up to a bunch of Illegals. They got out and started yelling at them. They scattered like a bunch of cockroaches. I have no idea where to find that video.

That'll get you locked up for D felony impersonating a public servant in Indiana....

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    I think it would take a little more than that.

Naw, all you have to do is represent yourself as such so a person does something to their detriment, such as running away:

IC 35-44-2-3
    Impersonation of a public servant
    Sec. 3. A person who falsely represents that the person is a public servant, with intent to mislead and induce another person to submit to false official authority or otherwise to act to the other person's detriment in reliance on the false representation, commits impersonation of a public servant, a Class A misdemeanor. However, a person who falsely represents that the person is:
    (1) a law enforcement officer; or
    (2) an agent or employee of the department of state revenue, and collects any property from another person;
    commits a Class D felony.
    As added by Acts 1976, P.L.148, SEC.4. Amended by Acts 1977, P.L.340, SEC.57; P.L.6-1987, SEC.21; P.L.214-1997, SEC.1.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    That'll get you locked up for D felony impersonating a public servant in Indiana....

I'm sure they'd prosecute the jokers to the fullest and turn a blind eye to the illegals for the millionth time. Props to our justice system for the proper administration of justice.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    OK, so what is the "work crews" penalty for impersonating an American citizen? :dunno:

Penalty for someone impersonating an American citizen to include:

Free housing, medical care, welfare, voting rights x6, drivers license (don't worry about insurance, we got that)

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    Ghetto Fab

S5030632.jpg

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Well what if you just had a plain white van with "I C E" on the side and when you opened the door for the authorities there really was a big chunk of frozen water?:D

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom