• ...and so much more!
  • hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I got a kick out of this today
    IMG_0543.jpg

I know a guy who rides a heritage soft tail with the leather bags on it. He's wider than the bags are. I feel sorry for that bike.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    If that guys is still doing this in a few years I am going to take my son to see him haha.

So I was on Southport rd yesterday a little east of the Meijer..... I see a guy walking west with a small plastic bag who does not look happy...... then I notice a car also coming west that is all but stoped pretty much stoping traffic.... I notice that a very large and very angry lady is in the car yelling and cussing at this guy and it is obvious that he just wants left alone.......

I wish I would have thought to yell out to her to go back to the trailor park but I was to busy laughing...........

Last edited:

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    WOW, some people have no shame or respect for others privacy. If im out somewhere and I see a person taking my picture with a cell phone or a camera, im gonna stomp on it.

some of you dont want your name on a gun owners list, but have no problem taking photos of people in real life and posting it on the forever net. im sure no one will care what i say but this thread is pure :noway::noway::noway::noway:

some of the stuff is funny, but why post it? i dont get it. and i usualy have a good sense of humor.

im sure gun show promoters and customers would'nt be happy about dealers taking pictures and posting it on the net either.

Last edited:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

some of the stuff is funny, but why post it? i dont get it. and i usualy have a good sense of humor.

im sure gun show promoters and customers would'nt be happy about dealers taking pictures and posting it on the net either.

MMsponge.jpg

Must have actually been been rangers picture. :):

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom