The ever-pompous Piers Morgan gets canned.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog

ghostdncr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Louisville
    I remain completely amazed that someone of Morgan's obvious talent and intelligence simply fails to "get it." America is a nation forged by private ownership of the gun from the word go. One cannot simply poo poo the notion of that from their newsroom and expect it to be well received. It makes you look like a blustering, ill-informed idiot!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Good riddance. Few people have displayed such arrogance and condescension toward those they mistakenly believe to be their intellectual inferiors and had a bully pulpit to do so for so long.

HenryWallace

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    It's amazing that he can (with a straight face) speak about retracting another country's lawful rights for it's own citizens.

Not to mention the last time the british tried to openly tell us what to do with our firearms.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I didn't like the guy but it's a shame to shut these people down. It's good to keep them out there and talking so people have a choice.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    eh, I'm under the impression that people in the media that lie should be immediately removed, with all media credentials revoked for life.

Good thing is, the market's spoken. Few people are interested in his drivel--maybe there's hope after all. :D

Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/24/b...-and-cnn-plan-end-to-his-prime-time-show.html

Hilarity.

ProTip: You should actually like—and seek to understand—the country you talk to, and talk about, every evening.

No more ridiculous anti-gun bullcrap on the Piers Morgan timeslot. Wonder if they can replace him with someone even more ignorant and petulant.

More ignorant yes, more petulant, I don't think so.

I just read this on Drudge a few minutes ago and was wondering if it was on INGO. Almost as soon as I login, BAM!! There it is. Gotta like it.

BYE BYE **** head. Go back home if they'll have you. Cause we've had as much of you as we care to.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I remain completely amazed that someone of Morgan's obvious talent and intelligence simply fails to "get it." America is a nation forged by private ownership of the gun from the word go. One cannot simply poo poo the notion of that from their newsroom and expect it to be well received. It makes you look like a blustering, ill-informed idiot!

Oh, he gets it but he'll sell out to any agenda. His whole career shows he has no loyalty to the truth.

Top Bottom