The ever-pompous Piers Morgan gets canned.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Not to bring up anything to dead but I just had to come here... I was having dinner tonight with a bunch of guys from the UK. Some how we got to talking about Top Gear and Jeremy Clarkson etc. So of course Pierce Morgan came up! It was amazing, they were going on and on about how British people don't like him and how he is an a-hole. They were saying basically about how they were happy he got fired and he never should have opened his mouth about guns in the first place (these guys are here hunting so they are pro gun). I guess one of the guys has tickets for Arsenal games and old Pierce sits behind him... He had many choice words to say about him and he assured me so did everyone else. It just put a smile on my face to know that the Brits really do hate him and he wasn't run out of their country and forgotten about. The dislike continues on both sides of the pond!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Not to bring up anything to dead but I just had to come here... I was having dinner tonight with a bunch of guys from the UK. Some how we got to talking about Top Gear and Jeremy Clarkson etc. So of course Pierce Morgan came up! It was amazing, they were going on and on about how British people don't like him and how he is an a-hole. They were saying basically about how they were happy he got fired and he never should have opened his mouth about guns in the first place (these guys are here hunting so they are pro gun). I guess one of the guys has tickets for Arsenal games and old Pierce sits behind him... He had many choice words to say about him and he assured me so did everyone else. It just put a smile on my face to know that the Brits really do hate him and he wasn't run out of their country and forgotten about. The dislike continues on both sides of the pond!

Totally self induced.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

So we can forget him returning home.....:(

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Piers Morgan Asks Question About Ben Carson on Twitter, Reply he Gets is PURE GOLD
    Piers Morgan Asks ‘How did Ben Carson Ever get to be a Brain Surgeon?’ Fellow Twitter User’s Response is Pure Gold

923GrEp1_normal.jpg
    Piers Morgan
    @piersmorgan How did Ben Carson ever get to be a brain surgeon?http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3304684/Egypt-pyramids-grain-not-pharoahs-presidential-hopeful-Carson.html …

Follow

David Burge @iowahawkblog

.@piersmorgan by graduating Yale, U Michigan Med School, & a residency in neurosurgery at Johns Hopkins. Hope that helps, unemployed TV guy
    5:53 PM - 5 Nov 2015

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Piers Morgan Asks Question About Ben Carson on Twitter, Reply he Gets is PURE GOLD
    Piers Morgan Asks ‘How did Ben Carson Ever get to be a Brain Surgeon?’ Fellow Twitter User’s Response is Pure Gold

923GrEp1_normal.jpg
    Piers Morgan
    @piersmorgan How did Ben Carson ever get to be a brain surgeon?http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3304684/Egypt-pyramids-grain-not-pharoahs-presidential-hopeful-Carson.html …

Follow

David Burge @iowahawkblog

.@piersmorgan by graduating Yale, U Michigan Med School, & a residency in neurosurgery at Johns Hopkins. Hope that helps, unemployed TV guy
    5:53 PM - 5 Nov 2015

:rofl:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    You might not like Pierce Morgan's opinion most of the time but you have to love his articles about Hillary Clinton being the "worst sore loser of all times".

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    Ouch. Have to admit though, Ben thinking the pyramids were for grain storage was a bit silly given how many dead bodies + burial items have been found in them.

Top Bottom