• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Did it ever occur to you that Trump might be correct about fraudulent votes? He seemed to be dead nuts accurate when he claimed his campaign was being spied on.

No. And I don’t his words being all that accurate concerning his campaign being spied on.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Useful in some context. But, not relevant to the discussion between me and someone other than you.

Well, you could cite the comprehensive verification of voter rolls ... if any state where Hitlary had an advantage in the popular vote would allow it. You have no evidence to support your claim that Hitlary had a numerical advantage in eligible voters

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    You were saying Hitlary won the popular vote as if that mattered for something, so I merely pointed out having a popular vote advantage ain't no big thang

The issue was gerrymandering and voter suppression, which are not identical, but similar things. The observation was that repubicans gerrymander and suppress. Doesn't really matter if California puts 10,000 dead people on the voter rolls. The popular vote with or without those dead voters will still result in an EC comprised of democrat votes in that state.

Elsewhere....I've yet to see anything that would indicate voter fraud on the part of democrats outweighs the voter suppression and gerrymandering schemes so effectively implemented by repubicans.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    The issue was gerrymandering and voter suppression, which are not identical, but similar things. The observation was that repubicans gerrymander and suppress. Doesn't really matter if California puts 10,000 dead people on the voter rolls. The popular vote with or without those dead voters will still result in an EC comprised of democrat votes in that state.

Elsewhere....I've yet to see anything that would indicate voter fraud on the part of democrats outweighs the voter suppression and gerrymandering schemes so effectively implemented by repubicans.

Those are some strong accusations. You guys ever thought about a hastily thrown together impeachment to solve your problems?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    No. And I don’t his words being all that accurate concerning his campaign being spied on.

Soooo, if you think that Carter Page and George Pappadapoulos were the real targets of Crossfire Hurricane, then I must assume you also believe Oswald was the real shooter. Same level of believability

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Accusations? Are you aware of Indiana Supreme Court activity in this regard in the not so distant past?

See, the thing about accusations is: proof is truth.

Other states also have a number of court cases. Voting district litigation is fairly widespread.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

So why not settle the question once and for all? Republicans are down with it, it's your side of the aisle that for some reason doesn't seem interested. As I said, prove me wrong. Name all the states that legalized vote harvesting, cross reference that list with states with numerical ... irregularities ... in turnout percentages

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Also, when a court challenge to redistricing is successful as was the one in Pennsylvania, why don't Democrats support an open source, algorithmic system to design compact, competitive districts?

Survey says they don't want to give up the power to gerrymander when they have a majority. Nobody is buying that there is anything high-minded about the Democratic party's actions and desires

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    So why not settle the question once and for all? Republicans are down with it, it's your side of the aisle that for some reason doesn't seem interested. As I said, prove me wrong. Name all the states that legalized vote harvesting, cross reference that list with states with numerical ... irregularities ... in turnout percentages

A ridiculous waste of time. Maybe a petroleum guy has more time on his hands now to do it, what with Saudi Arabia tanking world markets and coronavirus keeping that person indoors

Know anyone like that? :)

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville

Voter suppression and gerrymandering is ok, as long as they don’t win after they do it.

So sick of hearing about voter suppression, when the same people refuse to acknowledge record numbers of voter turnout. Especially when it’s been proven democrats have cheated in elections.

They’re already screaming voter suppression in the democrat primaries. Strange thing is, everywhere they’re accusing it of happening just happens to be controlled by democrats. At least if zombies come for their brains they’ll be safe.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    So what’s the over under on Biden threatening to whoop someone’s ass tonight? Maybe the democrats will give him flash cards to help him answer the questions.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    A ridiculous waste of time. Maybe a petroleum guy has more time on his hands now to do it, what with Saudi Arabia tanking world markets and coronavirus keeping that person indoors

Know anyone like that? :)
    If the Saudis are tanking world markets, why are democrats (besides you of course ;)) blaming Trump?

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I don't blame Trump for any of this. I don't think any administration could have been prepared for this. As far as Trump reducing headcount in national intelligence HQ....so what? Those folks are medical beancounters.

FEMA has never done a good job at reacting. And in this case, no country in the world seems to have been prepared. I wouldn't criticize Trump for this or his denial that things could get really bad. I have friends who still deny that things are potentially very bad.

Trump did a reasonable job at the Friday press conference even though the press excoriated him. I want a president who recognizes that there is a problem and doesn't get in the way. He does and he's not.

The success of this program depends on each of us doing what Americans throughout history have done: come together and solve the problem. I still believe we are a nation capable of that.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I don't blame Trump for any of this. I don't think any administration could have been prepared for this. As far as Trump reducing headcount in national intelligence HQ....so what? Those folks are medical beancounters.

FEMA has never done a good job at reacting. And in this case, no country in the world seems to have been prepared. I wouldn't criticize Trump for this or his denial that things could get really bad. I have friends who still deny that things are potentially very bad.

Trump did a reasonable job at the Friday press conference even though the press excoriated him. I want a president who recognizes that there is a problem and doesn't get in the way. He does and he's not.

The success of this program depends on each of us doing what Americans throughout history have done: come together and solve the problem. I still believe we are a nation capable of that.

You might want to re-read that post and fix it. It makes sense. :)

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    50% chance Biden does something crazy tonight?

I hope he calls Bernie a Commie!

What the hell does Biden have to gain in a debate? It seems IMO a goofy trailing off in the distance statement could do some serious damage.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Aw, man. I know I can't rep you, and Lord knows I can't hug ya, so let me offer you a firm and hearty elbow bump! (long sleeves of course) :ingo:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom