Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Everybody: "There is something wrong with hitlary clinton, look at this!"

FatherlyGoodnaturedAndalusianhorse-size_restricted.gif

Kut: "Nah man, she just tripped, She's good."
    Hillary was obviously being kidnapped against her will and she was valiantly trying to fight them off.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    When “OL JOE” bust’s out with how he is gonna beat Teddy Roosevelt and put a end to the Bull Moose Party during the debate it’s gonna be great.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Up north there was a woman who got creutzfeld-jakobs disease (croyts-felt yah-kobs). It is a human variant of mad-cow disease, very rare and destroys the brain. She wandered into a corner of the room and couldn't figure out how to get out. She was well liked and it was pretty sad.

Now crazy "roaches" joe, whatever he has, is still at the funny stage so I hope the dumocraps let him talk a little bit. They know something is wrong, since it is obvious, and that is why his speaking appearances are curtailed.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Do you have medical degree to back up that diagnosis, or are you just stating that you wish to believe about his mental health?

Well, there’s a false dichotomy. I either have to have a medical degree to notice biden is saying crazy old grandpa stuff, or it’s wishful thinking? If you think he’s just fine, that’s like the stubborn family member who can’t come to terms with grandpa’s crazy antics, and refuses to admit grandpa should probably give up the car keys and think about assisted living. Or hell. Maybe crazy Joe is also running for US Senate. Maybe you get a twofer.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I’m not worried, at some point Joe’s apparent mental issues will “disappear, almost like a miracle” and everything will be all good. Lol
    Ya. Grandpa can have the car keys back. Maybe Cracker Barrel will let him in their parking lot again. Miracles happen. Right. Old people get young again. Gain their faculties back.

Ooh. I know. Ginko Biloba. Maybe that’ll restore his mind. :):

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Hell, I never knew we had so many doctors floating around here. Good to know. lol
    Don’t need to be a doctor to tell when someone has dementia. That’s like saying we can’t discuss politics cause none of us are politicians, or none of us went to college for political science. Besides, I recently found out Dr. Dre is also not a real Dr.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Ya. Grandpa can have the car keys back. Maybe Cracker Barrel will let him in their parking lot again. Miracles happen. Right. Old people get young again. Gain their faculties back.

Ooh. I know. Ginko Biloba. Maybe that’ll restore his mind. :):

Maybe we are looking at this wrong. Maybe democrats have gotten so used to seeing their party members acting mentally ill people like Biden seems normal.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Funny, they still don’t follow those rules.

Republicans suppress the vote, when we are having record numbers of people voting. Some people don’t think very hard. Biden would be proud

Yes, perhaps you should think a bit harder and longer. Hillary won the popular vote despite efforts to make voting as difficult as possible by a number of repubican controlled state chambers.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    America doesn't have popular vote elections. Neither candidate campaigned on the premise of winning the popular vote.

She only won the popular vote because of California anyways, which California has been guilty of gerrymandering for years also.

Still odd to see people use the popular vote aspect, as if that’s even relevant.

Edit:

Also, to claim voter suppression, and in the same breath claim someone won the popular vote, AFTER spending 4 years claiming Russia interferes with elections, something isn’t adding up here.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Well, there’s a false dichotomy. I either have to have a medical degree to notice biden is saying crazy old grandpa stuff, or it’s wishful thinking? If you think he’s just fine, that’s like the stubborn family member who can’t come to terms with grandpa’s crazy antics, and refuses to admit grandpa should probably give up the car keys and think about assisted living. Or hell. Maybe crazy Joe is also running for US Senate. Maybe you get a twofer.

No, it's not. You made a diagnosis, which you are asserting as fact. I asked if you have the credentials to back up your assertion. Do you?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    She only won the popular vote because of California anyways, which California has been guilty of gerrymandering for years also.

Still odd to see people use the popular vote aspect, as if that’s even relevant. 臘

Edit:

Also, to claim voter suppression, and in the same breath claim someone won the popular vote, AFTER spending 4 years claiming Russia interferes with elections, something isn’t adding up here.

What does gerrymandering have to do with popular vote totals?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

Shouldn't a medical degree be just as important to diagnose Creepy Joe as just fine? In that case he is rendering a medical opinion just as much as the people he wants to criticize

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom