grandpa-simpson.jpg

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    For standing for that length of time, she ain't wearing 4-6" heels. That's a 2" wedge at most. Warren has about a 2" block heel. Neither will give that much height.

I was referring to this picture.
    4nCyEdX.jpg

I looked up this lady and every pic that showed her feet she was wearing 4-6" heels.

Waren was wearing 2' heels and we can only imagine that Tiny Mike Syndrome was wearing 2' lifts.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Tom Hanks.

And we definitely need to win Ohio and Michigan....so if Tom declines, it has to be Sherrod Brown.

It ain't gonna be Hanks. :) (At least, I hope not.)

But, Brown would be a brilliant choice.

Thus, I doubt that'll happen, either. ;)

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It ain't gonna be Hanks. :) (At least, I hope not.)

But, Brown would be a brilliant choice.

Thus, I doubt that'll happen, either. ;)
    Well. Whoever it is, we have Biden’s word that he’ll pick someone competent because he probably won’t make it through the first term.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I figure the DNC looking at a 1972 scenario with Bernie will sell the nomination to Mike. They can use the money elsewhere and if Mike loses they aren't out anything.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Accusations are now starting that Russia is meddling to support Sanders and Trump.

The MSM is in the business of manufacturing "bombshells" to try to take down Trump. They've done so many, I'm getting PTSD... Two recent bombs:

Bolton's book/testimony is going to take down Trump... oh... Hey, wasn't that a big part of the debate in the Senate to bring in additional witnesses/testimony?

I have no evidence, but Russia meddling to help Sanders at least makes some sense. He is a Communist and wants to bring the US far closer to that system.
    Trump on the other hand... oh... When you've lost CNN on the Russia, Russia, Russia accusations, you really don't have anything.

You should know by now that with any anti-Trump "bombshells" to just wait 24-48 hours for the truth to come out and contradict it. Or as Jonathon Smith wrote in 1710: "Falsehood flies, and the Truth comes limping after it".

Last edited:

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I have no evidence, but Russia meddling to help Sanders at least makes some sense. He is a Communist and wants to bring the US far closer to that system.
    Trump on the other hand... oh... When you've lost CNN on the Russia, Russia, Russia accusations, you really don't have anything.

Exactly, why would russia want to help Trump? That kinda seems like BS that the dumocraps [strike]think[/strike] know their lemmings will believe.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom