• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I still can't believe democrats want to trade a New York rich white male republican for another New York rich white male republican.

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    Oh jeez. Do we really give this many ****s about making Trump right? At least it's kinda fun. Imagine mincing inches, whether he's 5'4 or 5'7 or 8. Anyway here's a picture of pretty much head on. It's fairly symmetrical. So let's mince some inches! :rockwoot:

democrat-debate.jpg

Mother****er is short. I'll give you that. And I can see how Trump may have come up with the 5'4" figure. Amy Klubuchar is 5'4", but it appears to me that Boomy probably is somewhat taller. Who knows if either of them are wearing heals.

Warren does appear taller. Her lectern is further back than his, and because of perspective, his lectern appears to be shorter than hers. Doubtful it's actually shorter. So we can assume that he will appear shorter because of perspective as well, because they're not all lined up along the same plane. So from the photo, and judging from the listed heights of the others, I would say Bloomie is somewhere between 5'5" and 5'7".

Earlier I said, based on a comparison in a photo with Hillary where the two were on a parallel plane with the camera, that I thought he might be 5'7. Hillary is listed as 5'5", but one place said she was 5'4-1/2". So let's say it's that. In the photo it appeared he was maybe an inch or two taller. I'll back off the 5'7' number because of the photo above and how close he appears to be Klobuchar's height. I'm going with 5'6".

Conclusion. Bloomberg is short. Looking at the photo, I can't help but laugh. Not that I think short people are something to laugh at. It's just that he's so authoritarian and so ****ing short. I mean he's such a ****ing tiny man compared with Warren. I'm pretty sure she could take him.
    The tag line about Bloomy’s lack of stature should probably be:
    ”I didn’t think they could stack it that low​.”

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    But look at that photo. That tiny little man. It's like someone edited it in photoshop to shrink him. Bootyjugde is only 5'9". And he looks like a giant compared to that tiny little man. How can someone so tiny have such large ambitions?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I don't really mean to pick on his height. It's just that he looks so small compared to the other candidates. There's just no way in hell that dude is ever gonna get anywhere near the nomination.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I don't really mean to pick on his height. It's just that he looks so small compared to the other candidates. There's just no way in hell that dude is ever gonna get anywhere near the nomination.

Why?
    Because he can't reach it? :laugh:

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    But look at that photo. That tiny little man. It's like someone edited it in photoshop to shrink him. Bootyjugde is only 5'9". And he looks like a giant compared to that tiny little man. How can someone so tiny have such large ambitions?

You may have to change your avatar......

image.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom