Not open for further replies.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Bloomberg TV ads.

So I have seen a few ads and none of them mention guns. I thought gun control/confiscation was Bloomberg’s wet dream. Is he customizing his TV ads by market? Do other TV markets get ads telling how evil guns are? Is Bloomberg hiding his gun control/confiscation goal because he knows it is a losing campaign issue?

Edit: I am viewing ads in the Fort Wayne market.

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Bloomberg TV ads.

So I have seen a few ads and none of them mention guns. I thought gun control/confiscation was Bloomberg’s wet dream. Is he customizing his TV ads by market? Do other TV markets get ads telling how evil guns are? Is Bloomberg hiding his gun control/confiscation goal because he knows it is a losing campaign issue?

I gaurantee each market has their own message that is focus group tested...

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    In the Indy market, there are ads in which Obama praises Bloomberg's gun control activities.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    You don't need to ask for things that you can just buy. Most people that reach the Olympian levels of wealth deal in the political arena by proxy.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Bloomberg TV ads.

Edit: I am viewing ads in the Fort Wayne market.

The ones I'm seeing in central Ohio run down the whole laundry list of things he is pandering for, and gun control is just one part of the list. The ads seem mostly to be preaching to the converted as in 'I am the one to stop the evil Trump' (which implies you already believe Trump needs to be stopped). A fair bit of 'I'll fix the economy so it works for everybody' nonsense, too

The ones who go for this sort of thing never seem to read that as 'The Federal government will decide winners and losers in a Bloomberg economy'

I would say he is only fighting for committed Democrat market share, not trying to expand the base

rw02kr43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    Paragon
    For standing for that length of time, she ain't wearing 4-6" heels. That's a 2" wedge at most. Warren has about a 2" block heel. Neither will give that much height.

GettyImages_1201952028.0.jpg
    [/IMG\

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    And he has got his watch on the wrong wrist.

You start adding up all the little pieces....and the guy becomes a scary Stephen King novel.

Yeah, I'm definitely rolling into the Biden camp. He's safe. He may not be all there, but he's not dangerous.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011

You start adding up all the little pieces....and the guy becomes a scary Stephen King novel.

Yeah, I'm definitely rolling into the Biden camp. He's safe. He may not be all there, but he's not dangerous.

That makes your VP preference more interesting. ;)

What's your speculation there? Warren? Gabbard? Booker?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

He's left-handed. I was going to say he wears it on the wrist of his non-dominant hand, but given that he has a husband it's likely they're both non-dominant

I don't think it will hurt him with the youth vote, though. I don't think they even know what a watch is

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom