Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I still lust for 1911's. I would love to own a Valor now that I have gotten past my issues with them.
    Thing is.....$1,400 will put another CZ in the safe and a butt load of ammo/mags.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    I still lust for 1911's. I would love to own a Valor now that I have gotten past my issues with them.
    Thing is.....$1,400 will put another CZ in the safe and a butt load of ammo/mags.
    We are very blessed to have these kind of problems to work through! LOL. Oh yea and people like Birds Away always there to help!:cool:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Was looking around Gunbroker this morning. There are an awful lot of great CZs at very good prices. I'm not sure why people turn their noses up at used guns. There are a couple of 75Bs on there, one under $400, that look like they are almost brand new. Would be a very inexpensive way for someone who wanted to try out CZ for the first time.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    The transition of the pre-B beater is complete. This well loved '94 is now a fully Cajunized SAO tack driver. Should be able to get some pictures up later today. ;)

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    Yes, pictures please! Those pre-B's have a really intriguing, honest shape to them. That refinished one you posted pics of earlier in this thread is stunning.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Yes, pictures please! Those pre-B's have a really intriguing, honest shape to them. That refinished one you posted pics of earlier in this thread is stunning.

That one has some extraction issues. I think when they refinished it they didn't do a good job and some paint or grime has gotten in where it shouldn't be. The CZ Whisperer is going to take it home and take a look at it. I am completely confident he will be able to get it back into shape. Then I will probably move it along. I don't need two pre-Bs and the beater is really a fantastic shooter.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom