• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Zjhagens

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    I think I may have sold my P-01 to you actually.. Regret selling it to this day, but I am looking to replace it with a PCR in the future! I love the CZs I've shot. Just shot a phantom the other day. Excellent shooter.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I'll be at Roush Lake in Huntington tomorrow morning when they open testing my p09 after getting her back from CZ. If anybody in the area would like to shoot it you're more than welcome. Just look for the camo INGO hat. Will only be there till about 10:30.

Jon

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    Bought my first today, got a PCR. BA is to blame. He has been twisting my arm for quite awhile. Can't wait to try it out.
    Started with the PCR which is really nice, but the collection keeps growing. The CZs are just fantastic shooting guns and a pleasure to own. BA is very slow and subtle, a picture here a picture there and then your hooked!psyko

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Not having any luck with my P09.... Went to the range this morning to put a couple hundred rounds through it, wasn't able to get a single round to fire.... Was trying to shoot Freedon reman ammo, worked fine in my glock... Really frustrated with this one. I really love it because it feels so good in hand and what little I have been able to shoot it was very accurate. What says the experts here?

Jon

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Not having any luck with my P09.... Went to the range this morning to put a couple hundred rounds through it, wasn't able to get a single round to fire.... Was trying to shoot Freedon reman ammo, worked fine in my glock... Really frustrated with this one. I really love it because it feels so good in hand and what little I have been able to shoot it was very accurate. What says the experts here?

Jon
    Has any work or modifications been done to it? Was it new or used when you bought it?

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Has any work or modifications been done to it? Was it new or used when you bought it?

I bought the gun new December 2014. I put 5 rds through it when I got it home, no problem. Lots of dry fire practice, then the trigger return spring broke. I replaced it with a CGW spring. Took it to the range ran 80 rds no problem. More dry fire practice and something in the trigger broke, the double action stopped functioning. It made a trip back to CZ, got it back 2 weeks ago and went this morning and nothing.... There is no strike on the primer.

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    It would make me think that something is goofy with the firing pin block lifter or it spring or a broken tip off the firing pin. If you take the slide off ,remove the barrel then lay the slide upside down. next thing is to push down on the firing pin lifter block. It is close to the back edge of the slide and is spring loaded. While holding the lifter block down with a small punch use another punch and push inward on the back of the firing pin. With the lifter block pushed down that gives the firing pin clearance to move forward to strike the primer. So you should be able to see the tip of the firing pin protrude out of the breech face.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom