Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I found it, can't believe I found it!! I ran across this CZ 75B in matte stainless at Dave's Gun Shop in Holland, IN during a weekend visit to my brother's place. I've been looking for this, and can confirm that the reports are true... this is a soft, insanely accurate shooter!

Apologies in advance for the poor picture quality. She's beautiful, and after a weekend of shooting and a bath afterwards, not a mark on her:

CZ%2075B%20Matte%20Stainless_zpsemvlvpwf.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

SO jealous!

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    "Cheskas Broyovka"

I shot a Phantom a buddy had. Loved it. Bought one days later at the 1500. Wife liked it too. Bought another one. Then I shot the P-01. Loved it. Bought one. Then bought another. Then I had to get a 75BD. I'm done. I think.

Probably done. I think.

Probably not.

I think it's pronounced "Cheskas".

That Phantom was mine ;) The only polymer gun I've ever really missed. It's OK, though, I'll soon have a PCR, a Kadet 2 adapter, a bunch of mag's for both, and I grabbed what might be the last set of new LasetGrips for CZ 75 Compacts left on the planet (after hours of searching online, I found a set at Bradis :rockwoot: ). This setup is something I've been working toward for a long time... What SD sights to put on both? Suggestions welcome, as the Kadet 2 will primarily serve as a training and FNS tool.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    We used to Vacation there when I was a kid. 1 week of camping/boating and girls.
    Yea I try to go in the spring and fall every year. My 83 yr old father and my two sons have had a blast catching bluegills and soaking up the sun! But I will admit, cant wait to get home to shoot my P-07 and PCR that I just picked up Friday from llh1956.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    First was a CZ P01. Followed by a 452 (rifle). Followed by a 527 carbine. Followed by a 40B. Followed by a 452 with a 28 inch barrel. Followed by a Safari Classic in 375 H&H. Followed by a SP 01 Shadow. Followed by a CZ 75 Shadow. Four handguns, four rifles. And a 22 conversion kit.

CZ is the only make I've never sold.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Took the two new to me pre-Bs to the range last evening with llh. They are sorta like beauty and the beast. One is freshly refinished and looks very sharp and the other looks like it was drug behind a truck down 100 miles of gravel road. Guess which one shot the best? You got it. The beater shot like a champ and the pretty one had one FTE after another. Oh well, not anything to get worked up over. We just have to let Dr. CZ do some testing and tweaking and see what's what. I am very satisfied with my purchases and will be going forward with the modifications to the beater. llh is going to convert it to SAO with F/O sights and all of the other Cajun goodies. I will post a picture when I get her back. Just waiting on the parts now.

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    Took the two new to me pre-Bs to the range last evening with llh. They are sorta like beauty and the beast. One is freshly refinished and looks very sharp and the other looks like it was drug behind a truck down 100 miles of gravel road. Guess which one shot the best? You got it. The beater shot like a champ and the pretty one had one FTE after another. Oh well, not anything to get worked up over. We just have to let Dr. CZ do some testing and tweaking and see what's what. I am very satisfied with my purchases and will be going forward with the modifications to the beater. llh is going to convert it to SAO with F/O sights and all of the other Cajun goodies. I will post a picture when I get her back. Just waiting on the parts now.

The beater was a sweet shooter. I told BA I'm going to throw it in my front yard with a little dirt over it to enhance the patina to truly make it a one of a kind!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom