• Status
    Not open for further replies.

calcot7

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Indy N Side
    I just acquired my first CZ in a trade yesterday afternoon. It is a 75BD. While it is a very nice pistol I am not sure if I like the de-cocker. A few of my other guns have them and I have just never warmed up to them. But it will probably be a range gun anyway so I guess it won't matter that much. What is worse is that I am already missing the gun I traded for it in an unhealthy way. I may have made a bad decision that I will continue to regret for the rest of my life. The only cure will be to replace it with another one in factory condition or possibly arsenal re-condition.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I just acquired my first CZ in a trade yesterday afternoon. It is a 75BD. While it is a very nice pistol I am not sure if I like the de-cocker. A few of my other guns have them and I have just never warmed up to them. But it will probably be a range gun anyway so I guess it won't matter that much. What is worse is that I am already missing the gun I traded for it in an unhealthy way. I may have made a bad decision that I will continue to regret for the rest of my life. The only cure will be to replace it with another one in factory condition or possibly arsenal re-condition.

That's why I went with the 75B, instead of the 75BD. Now that I have my P-09, I'm slightly warming up to the decocker, but still prefer the safety.

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    There are several options.

Which way would you all go for self-defense sights? I'd like to set up a Kadet adapter the same way if possible, and I have a set of LaserGrips to work with as well. I don't mind sending the slides to llh1956, GCW, XS, etc.

Thanks, BBI, for bringing up sights for the PCR. That's a subject I've been meaning to get to.

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    BTW, guys, Indiana Gun Club has quite a selection of CZ handguns in stock, including satin and polished 75's, 97's, and RAMI's of both types. Sure, their prices are a bit high, but they've got 'em and it's really only a few boxes of ammo's difference--soon forgotten if you get a gun you like and keep for years.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    BTW, guys, Indiana Gun Club has quite a selection of CZ handguns in stock, including satin and polished 75's, 97's, and RAMI's of both types. Sure, their prices are a bit high, but they've got 'em and it's really only a few boxes of ammo's difference--soon forgotten if you get a gun you like and keep for years.

Just checked their web site's inventory. Their prices on stainless model 75's is actually pretty darned fair, I think.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Well "Q"....heres your 97

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    The SP01 is a better shooter than I am or it made me better. :D
    Walther PPQ vs. CZ SP01. 10 yards, 10 rounds each. Guess which target was shot by the CZ. :)

ppqvscz.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom