Not open for further replies.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Called Dave yesterday morning to discuss my pre b 75. He told me they are coming out with a new website which looks much better, but he said to wait and save some more money up so when I call back in a few weeks he can help bundle the RRK,SRS, and disco to fit my 75. I did order 2 reduced power trigger return springs, and found some Thailand grips which looked pretty nice and for 28 a piece couldn't beat the price. I've bought some Thai grips before for a S&W revolver and they were beautiful.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    Called Dave yesterday morning to discuss my pre b 75. He told me they are coming out with a new website which looks much better, but he said to wait and save some more money up so when I call back in a few weeks he can help bundle the RRK,SRS, and disco to fit my 75. I did order 2 reduced power trigger return springs, and found some Thailand grips which looked pretty nice and for 28 a piece couldn't beat the price. I've bought some Thai grips before for a S&W revolver and they were beautiful.
    Picture please when you get the new grips!

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Dangnabit, I just got back from Bradis, with a new (to me) PCR.
    I had not even planned on getting a PCR. It was a good deal.
    I need to stop buying guns and concentrate on getting what I have tuned first.

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Argh! I just paid off a new PCR... Wish I'd known they had one. Hope you got a nice deal.

Can't help it--I'm gonna think of wtburnette as "mofogunner" from now on ;)

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Just got back from the trade in Bloomington. Nice looking gun and came with some ammo :)

Heading to the range to try it out :ar15:

Well I am 20 minutes behind you, if you are going to Parabellum. I have to put about 8 mags through this PCR to make sure she works :rolleyes:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Worked out really well. The gun is really nice and I got 50 rounds of plinking ammo and 25 JHP rounds. Shot pretty well. Will take a pic of it when I get back from taking the gf out to dinner.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Well guys back from the range and dinner.
    I think I know why the PCR was such a good deal.
    It throws brass right back at your head. I shot 8 mags and had 3 pieces of hot brass down my shirt and multiple strikes to the head.
    Good thing my head is virtually impenetrable.

Anyway what say the CZ community what is the solution to the brass attack from the PCR? The extractor or firing pin stop or perhaps some sneaky spring?

CZ doctor, CM where are you guys when I need advice?

By the way the PCR aside from the brass in the face thing shoots really nice (still needs some Cajun love). I could just live with the brass eject problem by buttoning my shirt all the way up, wearing safety glass's and a helmet.

IndyGlockMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    Fishers
    Worked out really well. The gun is really nice and I got 50 rounds of plinking ammo and 25 JHP rounds. Shot pretty well. Will take a pic of it when I get back from taking the gf out to dinner.

Good, glad the trade went well.
    Looking forward to pics.
    If you want more self-defense ammo, I have about 200-225 rounds of 40 cal Golden Sabre and Winchester Ranger 155 & 180 grain.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    It throws brass right back at your head. I shot 8 mags and had 3 pieces of hot brass down my shirt and multiple strikes to the head.

Anyway what say the CZ community what is the solution to the brass attack from the PCR? The extractor or firing pin stop or perhaps some sneaky spring?

By the way the PCR aside from the brass in the face thing shoots really nice (still needs some Cajun love). I could just live with the brass eject problem by buttoning my shirt all the way up, wearing safety glass's and a helmet.

WE were 130 miles Up north at an undisclosed site with a group that exists only in Myth

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

Sorry to hear about the brass to the face. Hopefully it's easily resolved.

Good, glad the trade went well.
    Looking forward to pics.
    If you want more self-defense ammo, I have about 200-225 rounds of 40 cal Golden Sabre and Winchester Ranger 155 & 180 grain.

We may need to talk. Not sure if I'll ever carry this, but if so I'll need more SD ammo. I enjoyed shooting the 40P, it's a really nice gun. The trigger is the worst of any of the CZ's I've shot, definitely the worst of any I own. The gun was nice otherwise though. Steel and aluminum construction really tames the .40 recoil well. I was reasonably accurate with it, but nothing to write home about. First couple shots out of every magazine was almost always dead on, but then I'd get fliers out of nowhere. I'm blaming the gritty trigger, but it's honestly just me. Sights are nicer than most of the other CZ's I own. Anyway, here's a couple pics:

With his little bro the P-01
    40P%20and%20P-01_zpsohhgyjrk.jpg

Glamour shot
    40P%20Locked_zpsxyh37pmw.jpg

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Sorry to hear about the brass to the face. Hopefully it's easily resolved.

We may need to talk. Not sure if I'll ever carry this, but if so I'll need more SD ammo. I enjoyed shooting the 40P, it's a really nice gun. The trigger is the worst of any of the CZ's I've shot, definitely the worst of any I own. The gun was nice otherwise though. Steel and aluminum construction really tames the .40 recoil well. I was reasonably accurate with it, but nothing to write home about. First couple shots out of every magazine was almost always dead on, but then I'd get fliers out of nowhere. I'm blaming the gritty trigger, but it's honestly just me. Sights are nicer than most of the other CZ's I own. Anyway, here's a couple pics:

With his little bro the P-01
    40P%20and%20P-01_zpsohhgyjrk.jpg

Glamour shot
    40P%20Locked_zpsxyh37pmw.jpg
    Looks good man! Can we get a pic of the sights?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom