• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    WE were 130 miles Up north at an undisclosed site with a group that exists only in Myth

Ah I forgot the secret gathering. I trust all went well? But then you will not be able to talk about it, OPSEC and all.
    Well when you guys recover I hope to hear from you. I will be there tomorrow to pick up a P07 around noon.
    It's nice to be in demand isn't it? With vast knowledge comes vast demands on your time.
    Get some R&R. :yesway:

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    Well guys back from the range and dinner.
    I think I know why the PCR was such a good deal.
    It throws brass right back at your head. I shot 8 mags and had 3 pieces of hot brass down my shirt and multiple strikes to the head.
    Good thing my head is virtually impenetrable.

Anyway what say the CZ community what is the solution to the brass attack from the PCR? The extractor or firing pin stop or perhaps some sneaky spring?

CZ doctor, CM where are you guys when I need advice?

By the way the PCR aside from the brass in the face thing shoots really nice (still needs some Cajun love). I could just live with the brass eject problem by buttoning my shirt all the way up, wearing safety glass's and a helmet.
    :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:Okay can we just get one picture of the buttoned up shirt, the safety glass's and the helmet please!:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:Okay can we just get one picture of the buttoned up shirt, the safety glass's and the helmet please!:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Ask and you shall receive. All dressed up to shoot the PCR...

CZ%20PCR%20Helm%20SMALL_zpsmgtrhn7b.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom