• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    And what are YOU doing to stop it this time?
    My county and state will go red. I can't do anything at a national level.

Hell, I've testified at the statehouse, have you?
    You guys say Democrats cheat cheat cheat, and there is nothing the poor Republicans can do about it. Then you might as well just accept that your side will lose.

As for those charts, they show no proof of anything. You read what you want into it. I don't think about it one way or another. Again, I want to know why the Republicans allowed cheating to happen if it did? What are they going to do to stop it this time?
    Nothing. Many of us have said they've had 4 years to dial in and amp up their cheating...
    I do not buy that the Republicans are helpless children at the mercy of cheating Democrats. If they were so all powerful, they would have majorities in the Senate and House too. Then we would really be in trouble.
    Democrats = Republicans.

How many Rs have come out in support of Kamala?

See below.
    Correct. It's the Uniparty vs Trump.
    Republicans helped certify senile Joe into office. Uniparty > Republicans > Trump.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I think this is a very good answer. I would add that democrats and republicans are very different in their thinking about politics, and that difference is often exhibited here. When suggested that republicans do what democrats do back to them the response is often a recoil in horror. Why? While there are certainly republicans that cheated for personal gain in elections, but there is no evidence of widespread cheating for the party or cause. I don’t even believe the most anti-abortion believers would cheat to win an election.

Does anyone here believe that the dems would not cheat in elections if they could ban guns or for the good of the cause? The dems have no respect for institutions and therefore no desire to conserve them. The sanctity of elections mean nothing to them so there is no hesitation to destroy. They only crave power and the exercise of it over others.

Voting is a sacred civic duty of many conservatives it is a mechanism to achieve power for the left…
    1727146403014.png

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    Correct. It's the Uniparty vs Trump.
    Alternative view-
    The only reason this election is close is because
    - a lot of people hate Trump
    - Trump has a ceiling of support that he hasn't been able to lift
    - Trump has not been remotely effective in sticking Kamala for Biden's failures or her lack of any policy positions

The MAGA crowd will follow Trump into a loss and pre-embrace a losing excuse strategy again. If we had half of the alternative candidates on the GOP stage, we are measuring the curtains in the White House right now. Trump was a lock against Joe, but he had no plan for Kamala, even though many saw this coming.

The “Trump vs Uniparty” is really just the MAGA cult and the non-MAGA cult. It just so happens his core is big enough to hold the GOP majority but not against any moderately formidable candidate. This was known during the primary and is still true today. You can poke a thousand holes in this Trump is the only one who can save us crap. He had 4 years and left in post-J6 embarrassment and two busted Georgia Senate elections that gave Biden just enough votes to ram terrible policy through. He lost down ballot races that were winnable and has been a liability since 2018.

Whenever we are smart enough to push an appealing candidate to the middle, we can run back the Biden mess, but the Trump is a victim and him against the world ******** is pathetic. He lost a low-bar debate against a woman with no authenticity and a terrible record and now is too scared of another one. I hope that the Biden failures are enough for him to slip and him to get good people in the right position to go forward, but I'm nervous this terrible woman will win and we are in for four more years of aggressive left-wing policy.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

I agree!
    He knows if Trump gets in the gravy train will end. Another possibility since Routh was connected to Ukraine they might have wanted to take Trump out also.
    Who would benefit from Trump being assassinated? That's where you start your investigation imo.
    Democrats, Iran, China, Russia, Ukraine, who else?

Edit:

“I see Zelensky is here,” the former president told the crowd in Indiana, Pennsylvania. “I think Zelensky is the greatest salesman in history. Every time he comes into the country, he walks away with $60 billion dollars. Billion! Walks in with $60 billion.”

Trump continued to tell supporters that Zelensky “wants them … he wants them to win this election so badly” as he referenced the Ukrainian leader’s alleged bias toward Harris."

I agree.

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Alternative view-
    The only reason this election is close is because
    - a lot of people hate Trump
    Actually a lot of people hate the message from Trump and don’t want their gravy train to end.

- Trump has a ceiling of support that he hasn't been able to lift
    It is hard to convince people that their gravy train must be stopped

- Trump has not been remotely effective in sticking Kamala for Biden's failures or her lack of any policy positions
    People on the gravy train don’t consider them failures.

The MAGA crowd will follow Trump into a loss and pre-embrace a losing excuse strategy again. If we had half of the alternative candidates on the GOP stage, we are measuring the curtains in the White House right now. Trump was a lock against Joe, but he had no plan for Kamala, even though many saw this coming.

The “Trump vs Uniparty” is really just the MAGA cult and the non-MAGA cult. It just so happens his core is big enough to hold the GOP majority but not against any moderately formidable candidate. This was known during the primary and is still true today. You can poke a thousand holes in this Trump is the only one who can save us crap. He had 4 years and left in post-J6 embarrassment and two busted Georgia Senate elections that gave Biden just enough votes to ram terrible policy through. He lost down ballot races that were winnable and has been a liability since 2018.

Whenever we are smart enough to push an appealing candidate to the middle, we can run back the Biden mess, but the Trump is a victim and him against the world ******** is pathetic. He lost a low-bar debate against a woman with no authenticity and a terrible record and now is too scared of another one. I hope that the Biden failures are enough for him to slip and him to get good people in the right position to go forward, but I'm nervous this terrible woman will win and we are in for four more years of aggressive left-wing policy.
    The RINO CoC part of the Republican Party you defend and promote will be entirely to happy to not have to see the truth out there any longer, and the idea of making America great again, if Trump is defeated, that is why you guys work so hard for his defeat. If you really believed in the principles many posting here do, you would not post the crap you do supported by the sources you post.

I get a huge laugh out of your posts, they are exactly the s**t I was spouting 30 years ago not knowing I was being duped and rope-a-dope’d.

MAGA means something entirely different to me than to you and it is sad you cannot understand it because when it all goes down you likely are not a big enough fish to be in the elite but your are posting in support of them. You have bought a media narrative that MAGA is some Trump cult following.

What it is is a movement to return to some sanity from the insane place our country was driven by the uni-party and Trump is the mouthpiece with the cash and fortitude to stand up to the slings and arrows from all sides including you. That Trump is doing so for largely narcissistic reasons troubles me not, I care about the results he has delivered so far and what I hope he can add to those accomplishments in the future. I see no one remotely capable of that on the bench.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I’m going to suspect that the many illegals which government agencies are giving voter registration forms to actually got registered and voted.
    You can "suspect" all you want, but wishing hard for something to confirm your bias doesn't make it so.

INGO told me conservatives deal with facts not feelings.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Are we still doing this s***? Trotting out the same debunked "proof"?

Let it go, move on.
    You can "suspect" all you want, but wishing hard for something to confirm your bias doesn't make it so.

INGO told me conservatives deal with facts not feelings.
    A top forensic software analyst that he and his software were regularly used by the FBI and SEC to find financial fraud that is prosecuted, found fraud. That is a fact. That is proof. Millions in fines and restitution along with criminal charges are based on the examination of the numbers themselves, the vote numbers were cooked and only those that willfully do not want to see them cannot see them.

You know what to do with feelings, amirite?

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    Actually a lot of people hate the message from Trump and don’t want their gravy train to end.

It is hard to convince people that their gravy train must be stopped

People on the gravy train don’t consider them failures.

The RINO CoC part of the Republican Party you defend and promote will be entirely to happy to not have to see the truth out there any longer, and the idea of making America great again, if Trump is defeated, that is why you guys work so hard for his defeat. If you really believed in the principles many posting here do, you would not post the crap you do supported by the sources you post.

I get a huge laugh out of your posts, they are exactly the s**t I was spouting 30 years ago not knowing I was being duped and rope-a-dope’d.

MAGA means something entirely different to me than to you and it is sad you cannot understand it because when it all goes down you likely are not a big enough fish to be in the elite but your are posting in support of them. You have bought a media narrative that MAGA is some Trump cult following.

What it is is a movement to return to some sanity from the insane place our country was driven by the uni-party and Trump is the mouthpiece with the cash and fortitude to stand up to the slings and arrows from all sides including you. That Trump is doing so for largely narcissistic reasons troubles me not, I care about the results he has delivered so far and what I hope he can add to those accomplishments in the future. I see no one remotely capable of that on the bench.
    Where did he deliver that magic in the first four years?

Trump largely assisted by Mitch McConnell delivered a supreme court.

What else did he do that wasn't undone immediately by Biden?

He left as an embarrassment. He delivered Warnock, Ossof, KBJ, and Joe Biden.

You assume so little of those who don't admire Trump and pretend to have grand principles that are so amazing, but your messenger can't deliver any of them on a stage except that he has concepts of a plan and is really admired by Orban.

Also- my principles are simple. Less government, individual freedom, and strength abroad. I'm on a gun board surrounded by loyalists to a take the guns first savior.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Where did he deliver that magic in the first four years?

Trump largely assisted by Mitch McConnell delivered a supreme court.

What else did he do that wasn't undone immediately by Biden?

He left as an embarrassment. He delivered Warnock, Ossof, KBJ, and Joe Biden.

You assume so little of those who don't admire Trump and pretend to have grand principles that are so amazing, but your messenger can't deliver any of them on a stage except that he has concepts of a plan and is really admired by Orban.
    You are clearly on the RINO CoC gravy train and are calling yourself out.

Also- my principles are simple. Less government, individual freedom, and strength abroad.
    Trump delivered the biggest reduction in regulations of any president I have been under, that is less government and more freedom in my book. There were no new wars under Trump but you probably make bank off of those wars like the RINO’s and CoC republicans.

I'm on a gun board surrounded by loyalists to a take the guns first savior.
    Gun freedom continued to grow under Trump. Mr. HKF, the master political tactician, just ask him or read his know it all posts, cannot see a political tactic involving a hunk of worthless plastic…

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    You are clearly on the RINO CoC gravy train and are calling yourself out.

Trump delivered the biggest reduction in regulations of any president I have been under, that is less government and more freedom in my book. There were no new wars under Trump but you probably make bank off of those wars like the RINO’s and CoC republicans.

Gun freedom continued to grow under Trump. Mr. HKF, the master political tactician, just ask him or read his know it all posts, cannot see a political tactic involving a hunk of worthless plastic…
    1- In what way am I on a gravy train? Must be missing this. I don't get any checks or royalties or whatever you think I get.
    2- Again, what did he do that Biden didn't reverse right away? No new wars would have been a good thing to bring up at the debate, but he got outsmarted somehow by Kamala and took her bait. I don't make money off wars. I served in Bush’s war and certainly
    didnt benefit from that, minus a tax-free bonus in a combat zone.
    3- Gun freedom grew at the state level and diminished in others. Trump didn't root out the ATF. Trump did what? Leveraged his DOJ for worthless plastic bump stocks?

Top Bottom