• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    My new Rami that I just picked back up from the shoot that llh had worked on is excellent. Has to be the smoothest trigger on any small gun barr none, easy to be dead accurate.

llh1956 showed this to me a couple weeks ago when I picked up my post-surgery patients. That RAMI is *sweet*, you should be really really happy with how that turned out!

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning all, part II: :coffee: edition...lol!

Thanks Barry, I appreciate it. Only second visit with the chiropractor, so I'm still waking up in a lot of pain in the middle of the night. Ah well, it is what it is and I'm dealing with it. Rusty, glad to hear you're on vacation. Enjoy it!

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Morning all, part II: :coffee: edition...lol!

Thanks Barry, I appreciate it. Only second visit with the chiropractor, so I'm still waking up in a lot of pain in the middle of the night. Ah well, it is what it is and I'm dealing with it. Rusty, glad to hear you're on vacation. Enjoy it!
    I really hope you get some relief. Both of my parents and my brother visit the chiropractor every 2 weeks. I thankfully have not been blessed with that yet... My father finds in between visits that laying on a hard flat floor, something under his neck and legs bent at the knees provides him some relief. Hope you feel better!

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I really hope you get some relief. Both of my parents and my brother visit the chiropractor every 2 weeks. I thankfully have not been blessed with that yet... My father finds in between visits that laying on a hard flat floor, something under his neck and legs bent at the knees provides him some relief. Hope you feel better!

Thank you sir, I'll have to try that. Heading to the range later. Not shooting steel unfortunately, but looking forward to it all the same :)

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    He's down to $399 on this 40p. I emailed him a few times before I decided to get out of .40 caliber. That gun looked squeaky clean from the pics he sent me and he seemed to be very polite and easy to deal with. I don't have the pics anymore but I'm sure he would send them to someone else too.

ARMSLIST - For Sale/Trade: CZ 40-P

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    In other news, saved this little guy from the lawn mower this morning!

I never saw him. He started running right before the deck would have got to him. I don't think the poor little fella could even see yet, ran right into the porch after I tried to grab him, then ran into the side of the garage. Finally was able to get ahold of him. Relocated him to the woods behind the house. Hopefully he survives.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    He's down to $399 on this 40p. I emailed him a few times before I decided to get out of .40 caliber. That gun looked squeaky clean from the pics he sent me and he seemed to be very polite and easy to deal with. I don't have the pics anymore but I'm sure he would send them to someone else too.

ARMSLIST - For Sale/Trade: CZ 40-P

I emailed him to see if he would possibly be interested in my M&P 45c with the Apex DCAEK installed. I'd be losing out on a bit of money, but would consider it a fair trade. Fingers crossed :cool:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I emailed him to see if he would possibly be interested in my M&P 45c with the Apex DCAEK installed. I'd be losing out on a bit of money, but would consider it a fair trade. Fingers crossed :cool:

Good luck to you. I think that's a good offer on your part also, from the pics I saw, including the inside frame and underside slide, that 40P is clean as a whistle and probably low round count.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Good luck to you. I think that's a good offer on your part also, from the pics I saw, including the inside frame and underside slide, that 40P is clean as a whistle and probably low round count.

He's interested. Just sent him a couple pics, will see what he thinks. I wasn't looking for a .40, but since it's a CZ I figure I'll like it. If not, I'm sure I can figure out somewhere in this group for it to go...

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Guess I'm getting a 40P :dunno:

Ironic as I didn't even shoot one at the meetup last weekend. I'm not a huge fan of the .40, but like I said, if I end up not liking it, I figure I have a market for it right here :):

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN

Ironic as I didn't even shoot one at the meetup last weekend. I'm not a huge fan of the .40, but like I said, if I end up not liking it, I figure I have a market for it right here :):
    I didn't get to shoot the P either, but I did shoot the CM's 40B and really liked it. I shot my last 1/2 box of .40 through it.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven

I guess my work is done. BA taught me well :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom