Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Morning all! While we are on the topic of the Navy, one of my coworkers and the biggest mentor of my life served on a nuclear sub :nuts:. Very intelligent man, always constantly learning and passing his knowledge on.

In other news, in the next couple of hours I'm going to decide if I "need" to make a visit to my lgs to place an order. Cannot blame BA for this one, TopDog gets the blame here! I guess I'll call it an early birthday present to myself... (Just like all the rest of them...)

TopDog has nice guns, I am still thinking about the Sphinx, it was really put together well by the Swiss.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    :yesway: Best of luck with that. Back issues can be a real *****.

No disagreement here!

Yea good luck, might also look at getting you a really good mattress I have found thru the years with customers with back problems a good mattress can make a world of difference.

I bought two different mattress sets in the last 3 years hoping that was the problem. After seeing X-rays of my spine, I can see that while that the mattress will have an effect going forward, I need to get the kinks worked out first. Hence a few weeks worth of adjustments. I get pain in my back, my abdomen, groin and right hip/leg. The chiropractor says that all of it is from the nerve clusters in the spine and that the adjustments should relieve it all.

Shooting tomorrow....:ar15:

Me too, I hope. Ready for my regular range trip to Point Blank. Have to run and get new tires first though, as one of my tires is flat and about 20k past the 50k rating anyway...
    Shooting this morning:p

I'm jelly!

They are nice guns. Not sure I want to go there. For the money, I kinda like my P01.

I agree, love my P-01! :cool:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    No sponsorship required. You must have completed an approved safety/training class and attend either a board meeting or volunteer day.

http://www.indyrange.org/Membership.php

Thank you sir, much appreciated!

We have generated another steel junky.....:)

I knew I would be. I shot in a steel challenge match last year and loved it, but I was a new shooter and didn't care for the competition aspect, I just wanted to shoot some steel freestyle. I finally got to do that and really liked it! :ar15:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom