Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    There is a club up here that has one area that has two sets of hinged steel pie plates. They are in a line and there is a rope connected to a bar that resets them. You can drop six on one side and then six on the other then pull the two ropes and do it again. I would love to have that on a private range. I would be out there all the time.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    There is a club up here that has one area that has two sets of hinged steel pie plates. They are in a line and there is a rope connected to a bar that resets them. You can drop six on one side and then six on the other then pull the two ropes and do it again. I would love to have that on a private range. I would be out there all the time.

I'd love to see a couple dueling trees at a private range. Or some plate racks like you mention. They had one at the steel challenge I shot (plate rack) and it was a lot of fun.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Looking forward to shooting the Hammer again tomorrow.

IMG_0446_zpsqg5906nu.jpg

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Looks like I'll probably wait until October to get my membership, as that's the best bang for the buck. I probably won't be able to shoot more than a few times before the end of the year anyway, so starting in October assures me I don't waste money, since they don't prorate. Hopefully we'll have at least one other group shoot before October, to tide me over :)

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Yep, October is the way to go. You basically get a year and a half for the one year price if you wait until the April deadline to renew.
    Looks like I'll probably wait until October to get my membership, as that's the best bang for the buck. I probably won't be able to shoot more than a few times before the end of the year anyway, so starting in October assures me I don't waste money, since they don't prorate. Hopefully we'll have at least one other group shoot before October, to tide me over :)

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    llh or anyone else know if the TruGlo TFX's fit a PCR and the Kadet 2? If so, any potential issues with sight heights?

They just came out and I just received my first set last night. We are going to put them on a 75B Omega to try them out. Since they are so new to the market I don't know if anyone will have an answer to your question. I will try to get some measurements some time next week and see how they compare.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I have plenty of .38 spl. I think I've got about 3-4 wheelguns packed... 686, 14, 19, and 37... maybe something else but I can't remember.

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    They just came out and I just received my first set last night. We are going to put them on a 75B Omega to try them out. Since they are so new to the market I don't know if anyone will have an answer to your question. I will try to get some measurements some time next week and see how they compare.

Thanks, MUCH appreciated!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom