Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I tried to consolidate once. It didn't work out for me.
    I am however down to one .40 pistol, for about 10 years it was my carry gun.
    I really wasn't even trying to consolidate. I told myself that if I got another .40 handgun and had to buy ammo in the future for it, I would rather use that money to buy .45 for my 1911. Dollar for dollar if my choice is shooting something in .40 or shooting .45 out of my 1911, I would pick the 1911 every day that ends in "y".

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I recently sold a standard Rami with manual safety for a Canjunized Rami with a decocker, so I am not looking for one right now.
    No worries, 'cuz I pinched myself and decided to keep it :rockwoot:
    I'm moving some other things to work towards getting the FDE P-09. Keeping a CZ and getting another one, is always a good day.

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    I just read the hundreds of posts it took to catch up here... took me two days ;) I'm ready for my beatdown for missing the shoot at my own home range of all places. Had to help get our Mom's houseboat ready for sale in KY (Dale Hollow) and did sell that one. Got a 30' Sea Ray cruiser down there, too, that will show up in the classifieds here, as well. Gotta simplify since our Dad passed away about a year and a half ago.

On a more positive note, I did get the CZ 452 (22 LR, left hand) and it's all everyone said and more. Cbhausen has one laid away and we both love that rifle. Also, I yesterday paid off the PCR so it should be getting out of "Bud's jail" in a week or two :rockwoot: I've owned no handgun for a few months now and that's a weird feeling.

Will the CZ 75 TruGlo TFX sights fit both the PCR and a Kadet 2 adapter? I know they're expensive, but I want them both the same and I want them done right. Do I need be concerned about sight heights?

Last edited:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I really wasn't even trying to consolidate. I told myself that if I got another .40 handgun and had to buy ammo in the future for it, I would rather use that money to buy .45 for my 1911. Dollar for dollar if my choice is shooting something in .40 or shooting .45 out of my 1911, I would pick the 1911 every day that ends in "y".

Agreed, same way I feel about it!

I just read the hundreds of posts it took to catch up here... took me two days ;) I'm ready for my beatdown for missing the shoot at my own home range of all places. Had to help get our Mom's housecoat ready for sale in KY (Dale Hollow) and did sell that one. Got a 30' Sea Ray cruiser down there, too, that will show up in the classifieds here, as well. Gotta simplify since our Dad passed away about a year and a half ago.

My Ex-wife and I were looking at boats a few years ago when I was living in Minnesota and a 30' Sea Ray was one we'd looked into. Very nice boat! Wish I had the money and still lived somewhere with that much water to use it on.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I used to get up for the day this early, now just get up until the back pain eases. Heading back to bed for a couple more hours... good night and/or good morning, whichever fits your situation :):

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I used to get up for the day this early, now just get up until the back pain eases. Heading back to bed for a couple more hours... good night and/or good morning, whichever fits your situation :):

I have not been to sleep yet, I am heading off to try to sleep now. I have only developed this not being able to sleep thing in the last year or so. I hope it is something that will pass.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    :koolaid::coffee:GM to all hope your day is filled with the CZ madness. I am meeting up with a friend that works at a local gun shop to shoot this morning, he asked if I was going to bring some CZs and I said you bet. LOL. I think I will go out and spread the sickness! LOL.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    :koolaid::coffee:GM to all hope your day is filled with the CZ madness. I am meeting up with a friend that works at a local gun shop to shoot this morning, he asked if I was going to bring some CZs and I said you bet. LOL. I think I will go out and spread the sickness! LOL.
    :coffee: Good morning bjenkins. Nothing better than the smell of gunpowder in the morning! You gonna blind him with the Bumblebee? :stickpoke:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom