Really nice, you are going to love it!:koolaid:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    In my opinion of all the triggers I experienced on Sunday, BA's 75 cajunized omega was one of the best. Very smooth and clean break. It felt nicer to me than most of the other Cajunized stuff, except TopDog's P09, but that's also an Omega.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Sounds like the only thing the Omega misses is the Reach Reduction Kit.

Anyone know what the cost is for the CGW parts needed?

Sounds like the Omega is the way to go. The firearm itself is cheaper, the parts needed are less, and it sounds like the feel is just as good as long as you don't mind the long reach.

The 75B Omega has a good trigger out of the box and you can Cajunize it. It uses P series race hammer, short reset system. P series bushing only on the P-07 & P-09 It uses standard 75 series extended firing pin and reduced power firing pin spring. Also 75 series reduced power trigger return spring. mainspring and lifter block spring. They do not have a replacement trigger but I have done two of these now and the trigger is awesome just ask BA!
    The cost to Cajunize is less than a 75 series.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Sounds like the only thing the Omega misses is the Reach Reduction Kit.

Anyone know what the cost is for the CGW parts needed?

Sounds like the Omega is the way to go. The firearm itself is cheaper, the parts needed are less, and it sounds like the feel is just as good as long as you don't mind the long reach.

I cut my teeth on DA revolvers, so I think the trigger will feel fine to me.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    $450ish for an Omega + $220 for CGW goodies.....That's a heck of a lot cheaper than what it cost to get a standard 75 series trigger Cajunized. Looks like I might be getting an Omega once I have some funds saved up.

I think it was $220 for everything. Well, that does not include new sights.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    $450ish for an Omega + $220 for CGW goodies.....That's a heck of a lot cheaper than what it cost to get a standard 75 series trigger Cajunized. Looks like I might be getting an Omega once I have some funds saved up.
    I hesitated for quite awhile on the Omega. Now, I have fallen in love with her. I wish I wouldn't have waited so long.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Seems like the way to go for future purchases for me.

I've got an SP-01. Now I need to get one of the old school tapered slide and half dust cover 75b's. Seems like it'll be an omega version.

I hesitated for quite awhile on the Omega. Now, I have fallen in love with her. I wish I wouldn't have waited so long.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom