Not open for further replies.

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    So.....Omega vs. the standard trigger system? My next CZ will be either a 75B or a 75B Omega. What's your opinion?

As I understand it, the Omega is better out of the box. But there's no CGW RRK, SRS, or hammer kits that work on them. So what's going to be better if I intend to get it fully worked over by llh or CGW?

The 75B Omega has a good trigger out of the box and you can Cajunize it. It uses P series race hammer, short reset system. P series bushing only on the P-07 & P-09 It uses standard 75 series extended firing pin and reduced power firing pin spring. Also 75 series reduced power trigger return spring. mainspring and lifter block spring. They do not have a replacement trigger but I have done two of these now and the trigger is awesome just ask BA!
    The cost to Cajunize is less than a 75 series.

Last edited:

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    The 75B Omega has a good trigger out of the box and you can Cajunize it. It uses P series race hammer, short reset system and P series bushing. It uses standard 75 series extended firing pin and reduced power firing pin spring. Also 75 series reduced power trigger return spring. mainspring and lifter block spring. They do not have a replacement trigger but I have done two of these now and the trigger is awesome just ask BA!
    The cost to Cajunize is less than a 75 series.

I think BA and yourself should put together a sticky on the history and differences in the CZs. Just saying!:dunno:

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Oh, and...

cz_zpsv6dalota.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom