Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Ok, I'm a tard when it comes to CZ's and DA/SA pistols in general (ok, I'm really a tard in regards to most anything non-M&P/Glock).

Do they all have "de-clockers"? If not, how does one carry with one in the chamber? Chamber a round and then CAREFULLY lower the hammer while pulling the trigger? If it's a non-firing pin block model ("pre-B") or one with the block removed, does the hammer/pin ride on a live primer in double action mode?

I have so many questions!!

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Ok, I'm a tard when it comes to CZ's and DA/SA pistols in general (ok, I'm really a tard in regards to most anything non-M&P/Glock).

Do they all have "de-clockers"? If not, how does one carry with one in the chamber? Chamber a round and then CAREFULLY lower the hammer while pulling the trigger? If it's a non-firing pin block model ("pre-B") or one with the block removed, does the hammer/pin ride on a live primer in double action mode?

I don't know all the answers, but I can say for sure there are decocker models and safety models. The safety model you could lower the trigger to half cock, or you could carry condition 1 like a 1911.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello

You can either carry at half cock, as I do, or carry cocked and locked.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello

I can spend ten minutes with you on Saturday and answer most of your questions. The rest I am sure llh can answer for you.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    We can't find a better price on that?

If I remember correctly, USDS has one of those in stock. I think the price was $560 and I'm pretty sure they would negotiate a bit, though not sure how much. I do know that gun has been in their inventory a while. I see the gun as low as ~$516 on GunWatcher, which would be at least $530 with FFL added in, plus possible shipping, in the neighborhood of that Armslist ad. You could probably get close with USDS. Worth a shot :dunno:

Guess I should say, this should go to T-DOGG's attention, since he's the one looking :):

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    If I remember correctly, USDS has one of those in stock. I think the price was $560 and I'm pretty sure they would negotiate a bit, though not sure how much. I do know that gun has been in their inventory a while. I see the gun as low as ~$516 on GunWatcher, which would be at least $530 with FFL added in, plus possible shipping, in the neighborhood of that Armslist ad. You could probably get close with USDS. Worth a shot :dunno:

Guess I should say, this should go to T-DOGG's attention, since he's the one looking :):

Maybe it is the best price available.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Chez, here is a CZ at half cock:

th_IMG_0414_zpsypolniia.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars

I don't know all the models yet, but as of last week the only CZ USDS had in stock was a full-sized polymer frame.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I was confused again... :facepalm: I was looking at the P01 you linked. Yes, USDS had a P09 that looked identical to that arms list ad.

I really like the OD P-01 I just picked up Friday. If I'd known you were looking to get a P-01 I would have made sure you shot it on Sunday. I got mine from kygunco for a reasonable price.

CZ P01 9mm Pistol 3.8in OD Green Polycoat, with NSN # on Frame, 14 Round 3.8 Rubber Grip Fixed Sights **KyGunCo Exclusive**

They have the black version for ~$528.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Morning all, I see we have some new converts. This is starting to catch on.
    BA's influence grows... :bowdown:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom