• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Almost got one when I was in my early 20s but they said to much alcohol had been consumed that night. Thank god!psyko

Funny as a young jar head when I got my first tattoo the guy doing it was laughing his ass off as he put it on and I was as drunk as a skunk. Must be some kind of new rule. In fact, he didn't have anything I liked on the wall so I went out and got a Thor comic, now Thor from the logo in the upper left hand corner of the comic stands on my right arm. Hey it was Hollywood in the early seventies, you could get anything done. Well almost anything, I originally wanted the bird from the peanuts cartoon wearing a helmet and carrying a M16. :rolleyes:

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Birds Away at the shoot you had a ton of magazines for the CZ's. I am sure you collected them over time.
    I also bet you know the best place to pick up CZ magazines. I know its not the CZ USA site.
    Can you point me in the right direction?

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Birds Away at the shoot you had a ton of magazines for the CZ's. I am sure you collected them over time.
    I also bet you know the best place to pick up CZ magazines. I know its not the CZ USA site.
    Can you point me in the right direction?

I heard when CZ stopped sending out hams they started sending free mags....

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    Good morning to all.:coffee: With all this talk about the 1911s once I level out and finalize a few purchases, guess I will add at least one more. I knew when I moved the E-series to free up some cash soon I would be buying one to replace it or something very similar. Love the commander size!

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Two people from the OSUT thread are acquiring their first CZs this week and another has made an offer on one.

This stuff is really good. :koolaid:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    :coffee: Morning gents. I am hoping to have my collection/arsenal restructured by this weekend. This past weekend really helped me decide, or added more decisions, not sure which. Maybe I just decided that I want ............ oh hell who am I kidding, I have no idea what I want. :D

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    :coffee: Morning gents. I am hoping to have my collection/arsenal restructured by this weekend. This past weekend really helped me decide, or added more decisions, not sure which. Maybe I just decided that I want ............ oh hell who am I kidding, I have no idea what I want. :D

Which ones are you pondering?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom