• Status
    Not open for further replies.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    It is interesting to me to see which models people gravitate to most. It seems the P01, SP01, P07/9 and RAMI are the most popular. You guys are all headed towards newer models and I seem to be going in the opposite direction.
    It is a known fact the older we get we tend to like older things. Like Flea Markets, Antiques etc. :rofl:CM:oldwise: and BA:fogey: at a Quilting Bee!

Last edited:

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    It is interesting to me to see which models people gravitate to most. It seems the P01, SP01, P07/9 and RAMI are the most popular. You guys are all headed towards newer models and I seem to be going in the opposite direction.

I'm drawn to the 'been there done that' style, however I only buy stuff like that in person. It's kinda like buying an old car over the Internet, I guess it depends on how honest the seller is.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I'm drawn to the 'been there done that' style, however I only buy stuff like that in person. It's kinda like buying an old car over the Internet, I guess it depends on how honest the seller is.
    We've been pretty fortunate. Not every one has been a home run but most have.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Picked up some Hornady 135gr Critical Duty to run through the Rami tomorrow night. If she runs good I'm keeping her, if not we'll see what happens I guess.

Here's what I'm bringing Sunday:

1) SA Stainless Loaded 1911 .45acp
    2) CZ 75B Fullsize 9mm
    3) CZ 75B Compact 9mm
    4) CZ Rami 9mm (pending)

Yeah I know my stuff is all stock :rolleyes: and nowhere near your guys level of awesomeness, but I will still bring them. Sorry, my candle is burning dim today. :crying:
    Well I ran the Hornady stuff tonight, still no dice on the 14rd, 16rd, and even tried the new MecGar 19rd mags. However, once again, the 10rd mag shines brightly and fed with no issues. So I get home and start looking at the mag spring tension, the 10rd has a noticeably stronger spring. So my last attempt at correcting the feeding issue, I ordered some Wolff +15% extra power mag springs. If that doesn't fix it, then I will wash my hands of the Rami and move on to something else. I realize the 10rd mag works and some are probably thinking "well just carry the 10rd mags", but I insist on carrying a higher capacity mag as my spare. I'm starting to get a little bummed out, but trying to keep faith in the little hot rod.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Whoa, I said should start some discussion. I was not thinking I was pouring blood in water...
    chasedbyshark.gif

Just kidding guys...

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom