Not open for further replies.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    What other options are out there to customize my Pre B? I've installed the extended firing pin with spring and 13 lbs hammer spring. I also did the customary thing when receiving a used gun and changed the recoil spring. I know I will need a refinsih done at some point as it is one of those surplus guns, but from 13yds in my backyard test pit she did just fine.

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    What other options are out there to customize my Pre B? I've installed the extended firing pin with spring and 13 lbs hammer spring. I also did the customary thing when receiving a used gun and changed the recoil spring. I know I will need a refinsih done at some point as it is one of those surplus guns, but from 13yds in my backyard test pit she did just fine.

From CGW you can get the short reset system (SRS) that extra parts beside the extended FP and springs you have already replaced. and a reach reduction kit (RRK) include the 85C trigger adjustable for over travel and reach reduction. Also a removable trigger pin (TR-PIN), also the reduced power trigger return spring (RP-TRS).
    You should call David at CGW tell him what you already have installed and he will fix you up!

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    Well, it's a trade deal, so it's a Duty model or nothing. The M&P 45c isn't moving so far, so if it doesn't sell by the weekend I'm thinking about the trade...
    Oh I am sure they are really nice especially if you plan on getting the upgrades. Be nice if he would throw in a Ben Franklin on the deal.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Oh I am sure they are really nice especially if you plan on getting the upgrades. Be nice if he would throw in a Ben Franklin on the deal.

Three holsters. Two IWB and one OWB. I wouldn't consider the deal otherwise. Cash would be better, but we'll see. I think I'll drop the price by a touch today and if nothing by Saturday or so, I'll be getting my 5th CZ... :):

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    Three holsters. Two IWB and one OWB. I wouldn't consider the deal otherwise. Cash would be better, but we'll see. I think I'll drop the price by a touch today and if nothing by Saturday or so, I'll be getting my 5th CZ... :):
    If it is in new condition I would go for it! But I love that gun and I am sick!psyko :lmfao:

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Just put in the order for parts to fully Cajunize the SP-01. $450 was a tough pill to swallow, but she should be a sweet shooter when it's all done.

Looks like I'll be visiting llh soon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom