Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Good morning my CZ fellows! And yes I do tend to stay somewhat broke! LOL. I keep saying once I get this one that is all I need, and then saying well one more wont hurt. Is this normal BA? I ask because I know you have been buying and changing your set up for some time.psyko

I'm like a hamster on a wheel with "just one more gun". Soon it'll be "just one more to cajunize"... :(

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    It's a mystery why we're all so broke all the time. :dunno:

Good morning my CZ fellows! And yes I do tend to stay somewhat broke! LOL. I keep saying once I get this one that is all I need, and then saying well one more wont hurt. Is this normal BA? I ask because I know you have been buying and changing your set up for some time.psyko

I'm like a hamster on a wheel with "just one more gun". Soon it'll be "just one more to cajunize"... :(

I just dont see it stopping. LOL. I just keep telling myself any hobby is expensive, Golf clubs, greens fees, bass boats, gas and bait, etc. Okay I am back on focus and ready for the day!:lmfao:

:+1: Right before I read all of these, I was literally saying to myself "you're going broke with all this gun stuff". I'm glad it's not just me.

Oh and good morning everyone. :coffee:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I just dont see it stopping. LOL. I just keep telling myself any hobby is expensive, Golf clubs, greens fees, bass boats, gas and bait, etc. Okay I am back on focus and ready for the day!:lmfao:

Yeah, I just figured out in another thread on ammo cost that I'm probably going through ~$300 a month in ammo. Between that and the gun purchases, I now realize why I never have any money :n00b:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I have a current list taped to my monitor:

cgw upgrades (mild upgrades) - $380

.40 Handgun (M&P or CZ) - $500

Ammo - $300 (Actually on my mental list, don't want the wife knowing too much :) )

CZ P-09 FDE - $550 (Actually on my mental list, don't want the wife knowing too much :) )

Vortex Venom Red - Dot and CZ Mount - $300

Safariland Holster for CZ75 Fullsize - $30

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    I have had a brand new Dillon 650 since the first of the year, that I have to get up into operation. just picked up the case feeder and only need to pick up a tumbler and a few odds and ends that should help some.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I have had a brand new Dillon 650 since the first of the year, that I have to get up into operation. just picked up the case feeder and only need to pick up a tumbler and a few odds and ends that should help some.
    Reloading along with a bolt gun in .308 are down the road for me also, thinking next year on the .308, reloading maybe a few years later.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Even less here. I bought my first handgun, a G19, in April of 2013. In November of that year, I went to the range with the gun for the first time and was instantly hooked. Been that way ever since... :):

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    Only about four or five years.
    Oh okay, well that still tells me I have a while to go before I settle down. LOL. My 97B finally made it to David and we got to talking and when he is done with it I am either going with another P-09 or P-07 with OD Green fame with a Red Dot mount. Of course he said no problem, so I guess we can consider that one of my Christmas presents.:lmfao:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom