• Status
    Not open for further replies.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    I feel ya on the $$$ Cajunizing. It sounds well worth it but...my triggers have all smoothed out nicely with round count. I can balance a dime on the front sight and dry fire all of them. I'm not discouraging the Cajunizing, just wanted to put that out there.
    I have a friend with a stock P-07 and yes his trigger is very smooth and nice.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    With that being said there still is a difference in the smooth trigger and the Cajun one!

I just ordered parts for the CZ wizard to install and perform some magic on P07. I was very happy with it. I thought it had a great trigger. Then I got a P09 and a Rami from CGW. Now I can't stand my P07.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    I just ordered parts for the CZ wizard to install and perform some magic on P07. I was very happy with it. I thought it had a great trigger. Then I got a P09 and a Rami from CGW. Now I can't stand my P07.
    It is just like you said Top Dog until you shoot the upgraded the stock is perfect but after its a little stinky:poop: :lmfao:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

Agree with you and bjenkins both (shocker)... :):

I've shot TopDog's cajunized P-09 and the P-01 that llh had just cajunized for Hopper and I can tell you that the results are amazing. I think it was the first magazine through TopDog's P-09 where I put 6 bullets out of 10 through the same hole, without even trying. I'm a decent shot, but not that good. It was definitely the gun. I don't plan to cajunize all of my CZ's, but over time I hope to have at least a couple of them done.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    It is interesting to me to see which models people gravitate to most. It seems the P01, SP01, P07/9 and RAMI are the most popular. You guys are all headed towards newer models and I seem to be going in the opposite direction.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    It is interesting to me to see which models people gravitate to most. It seems the P01, SP01, P07/9 and RAMI are the most popular. You guys are all headed towards newer models and I seem to be going in the opposite direction.

Well my first CZ was a 75B. Which I still have stock and plan on keeping it stock. But that is the only CZ I plan on keep stock.
    I really want to get a compact to go with the P01. Decocker vs Safety, Rail vs non rail.
    Maybe a PCR but I think once I have all the CZ's I want, then starts the process of adding Cajun goodness to them all but the 75B.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Well my first CZ was a 75B. Which I still have stock and plan on keeping it stock. But that is the only CZ I plan on keep stock.
    I really want to get a compact to go with the P01. Decocker vs Safety, Rail vs non rail.
    Maybe a PCR but I think once I have all the CZ's I want, then starts the process of adding Cajun goodness to them all but the 75B.
    Once you get one done it is very difficult to resist doing the others, even if it means holding off on a purchase. You will find that the unfinished guns will start nagging at you. You won't enjoy shooting them nearly as much. Just my :twocents:. Cajunizing is not something to undertake lightly. The decision will eventually cost you thousands. ;)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Once you get one done it is very difficult to resist doing the others, even if it means holding off on a purchase. You will find that the unfinished guns will start nagging at you. You won't enjoy shooting them nearly as much. Just my :twocents:. Cajunizing is not something to undertake lightly. The decision will eventually cost you thousands. ;)

Not unlike 1911's

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008

Yes Sir I am feeling that. Like I said up thread I was happy with my P07 until I got the Cajun bug.

This ought to start some discussion.
    CZ guys are a lot like Glock guys. The first thing many Glock guys do is put a different connector in, usually a 3.5. Then a fluff and buff. You start with a platform you like then tune it to your liking.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom