• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Well, now I'm bummed. Noticed my order with KYgunCo was still sitting at processing. Figured I'd take the time to call them up and see what the holdup was and found that the credit card had been declined. WTF? I have a pretty high limit and nowhere near that on the card, so I asked them to run it again and it was successful. I'm a bit unhappy with their customer service that I heard nothing from them stating there was an issue. If I hadn't been proactive, I wonder how long it would have sat in limbo? Not too pleased with this, especially since I paid more to put it on the credit card, in hopes that things would move quicker than trying to get a cashiers check to them... :rolleyes:

Pretty sure I won't have my new P-01 in time for the quilting bee :(

So when you ordered it online, they automatically got a credit card authorization. You call and they say it was declined? Does not sound kosher to me, unless they get the authorization, then wait to charge your card until they ship. Which means you ordered online and the order just sat there waiting to be processed. I just went through something similar with Natchez. I ordered ammo, received said ammo over a week ago. Went there there two days ago to order something else, looked at my orders and saw the ammo I had already received was still pending. Sounds to me just like lazy or incompetent people at the order site not doing the paperwork. Like BA said, the perils of ordering online.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I *still* can't believe you found a brand-new OD P-01. That is seriously unique.

Not that I'm trying to spend your $$, but I just put these on both my black P-01 and stainless 75B. These look surprisingly nice on the black P-01, and I think would be just stunning on an OD frame:

cz_coco_grip_half.1.jpg
    Oh you guys and your pretty guns. ;)

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

Thank you sir.

I believe the P-01 in OD is a Kentucky Gun company exclusive.

From the site, it says only 200 of these are released a year. Not sure how rare that makes them, but I wanted something a little different and this fits the bill.

So when you ordered it online, they automatically got a credit card authorization. You call and they say it was declined? Does not sound kosher to me, unless they get the authorization, then wait to charge your card until they ship. Which means you ordered online and the order just sat there waiting to be processed. I just went through something similar with Natchez. I ordered ammo, received said ammo over a week ago. Went there there two days ago to order something else, looked at my orders and saw the ammo I had already received was still pending. Sounds to me just like lazy or incompetent people at the order site not doing the paperwork. Like BA said, the perils of ordering online.

Yep, kinda what I thought. I had something pop up verifying the purchase and thought it went through (why else send a receipt saying the transaction went through). Now I'm wondering if I had malware, or the site was hijacked or something. I'm going to pay very close attention to the balance of that card for a while, just in case.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Yep, kinda what I thought. I had something pop up verifying the purchase and thought it went through (why else send a receipt saying the transaction went through). Now I'm wondering if I had malware, or the site was hijacked or something. I'm going to pay very close attention to the balance of that card for a while, just in case.

More than likely lazy employees than a hack.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    Thank you sir.

From the site, it says only 200 of these are released a year. Not sure how rare that makes them, but I wanted something a little different and this fits the bill.

Ok, very cool. I didn't know CZ did anything unique for anyone, ever. Trust me, this is a rare bird. And a P-01 in OD is not like putting a square peg in a round hole... OD is a perfect color on that gun.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    More than likely lazy employees than a hack.

Yeah, I checked my card online and all is well, but I'll continue to keep checking to make sure. I'd never seen a popup like that before, but it could be unique to the site.

Ok, very cool. I didn't know CZ did anything unique for anyone, ever. Trust me, this is a rare bird. And a P-01 in OD is not like putting a square peg in a round hole... OD is a perfect color on that gun.

I'm hoping I love it. I know when I saw the page, I couldn't help but keep going back until I finally ordered it... :cool:

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    Yea your customer service these days can be lacking, also so many of these shops are probably understaffed. The one purchase I had with Kentucky Gun Co. went smoothly but with a little miscommunication but was fixed quickly and shipped.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    He wouldn't dare touch 9mm from what I've heard... Although I'm not so sure I couldn't shoot all this in 15 mins by myself! Those mags in the p09 seem to go really fast...

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Picked up some Hornady 135gr Critical Duty to run through the Rami tomorrow night. If she runs good I'm keeping her, if not we'll see what happens I guess.

Here's what I'm bringing Sunday:

1) SA Stainless Loaded 1911 .45acp
    2) CZ 75B Fullsize 9mm
    3) CZ 75B Compact 9mm
    4) CZ Rami 9mm (pending)

Yeah I know my stuff is all stock :rolleyes: and nowhere near your guys level of awesomeness, but I will still bring them. Sorry, my candle is burning dim today. :crying:

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Picked up some Hornady 135gr Critical Duty to run through the Rami tomorrow night. If she runs good I'm keeping her, if not we'll see what happens I guess.

2) CZ 75B Fullsize 9mm
    3) CZ 75B Compact 9mm
    4) CZ Rami 9mm (pending)

Yeah I know my stuff is all stock :rolleyes: and nowhere near your guys level of awesomeness, but I will still bring them. Sorry, my candle is burning dim today. :crying:

My CZs are stock too that's why I'm bringing some non Czech stuff too.. Ruger gp100 6", Ruger 22/45 Lite Blue and a replica 1851 Navy.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

2) CZ 75B Fullsize 9mm
    3) CZ 75B Compact 9mm
    4) CZ Rami 9mm (pending)

All my stuff except my Loaded is stock. That's the only gun I've had upgraded and the work was done by churchmouse. Dang, I just realized I'll be spending a lot of time cleaning guns on Saturday, so we can shoot them on Sunday and then I'll be cleaning them again on Monday... :n00b:

Anyway, I'll have:

SA Stainless Loaded 1911 .45acp with trigger work done by churchmouse
    Sig Sauer TacOps 1911 .45acp
    Ruger SR1911 .45acp
    CZ 75B fullsize 9mm
    CZ Rami 9mm
    CZ P-09 9mm
    CZ P-01 9mm OD green (if it gets here in time)

Really hoping my P-01 gets here in time, but I'm not holding my breath.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville

2) CZ 75B Fullsize 9mm
    3) CZ 75B Compact 9mm
    4) CZ Rami 9mm (pending)

Sounds like you have a nice bunch of guns! They are all excellent right out of the box.psyko

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom