Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I love the old roll mark on this gun. I was trying to figure a way to make it stand out a little but not be too over the top. If the gun was done in tungsten with the black Hogue grips I could see doing the roll mark in black somehow. That would be pretty sharp if I could figure out how to do it.

That is way out there BA. The roll marks are not deep enough to hold the paint but who knows.......maybe.

Ceracoat will hold up to a lot but remember....it is a coating after all.

craigkim

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Fishers
    Finally got my CZ 75 SP-01 Shadow today. My first impression was of surprise at what a huge hunk of metal it is. My second was that the rubber grips on it and the overall feel in my hands is really good. The safety seems positive and easy to operate. Then I tried the trigger. Wow! The double action is the longest trigger I have ever experienced and the single action isn’t exactly anything to get excited about. I was used to my HK P30 and HK 45 triggers and expected similar. I mean everyone complains about those, but this is ridiculous. The reset seemed pretty good to me actually. Everything was smooth and very crisp though, just lots of distance to be covered in between.
    If it weren’t for the fact that I had already planned on having this handgun improved, it wouldn’t be around any longer than my last Glock 19. Now, I just have to get it to Lafayette. :)

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    That is way out there BA. The roll marks are not deep enough to hold the paint but who knows.......maybe.

Ceracoat will hold up to a lot but remember....it is a coating after all.

Just tossing some ideas around. I thought it was pretty subdued compared to....I don't know, the bumblebee. ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom