Not open for further replies.

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    You should go to Cajun gun works. There pins are alot better than stock pins from CZ. While you are looking check out their other parts for your PO-9. I would polish out the rough edges created after the pin broke. Give David a call at CGW tell him what happened and he will fix you up with the parts you need!

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Oh great.... Spending more money... I told myself I wasn't going to customize this pistol, because once I start I cannot ever stop... On the other hand, it's already a sweet shooter and I cannot imagine it getting better, but....... Oh well can't take it with you right?!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Oh great.... Spending more money... I told myself I wasn't going to customize this pistol, because once I start I cannot ever stop... On the other hand, it's already a sweet shooter and I cannot imagine it getting better, but....... Oh well can't take it with you right?!

Go for my friend. Join us in our CZickness.

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.

CGW 318-372-9050 or 318-614-7003​​​​​​ ​​
    CZ :koolaid:

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    Oh believe it gets better, extremely better! llh did all the work on my P-09 putting all the CGW upgrades and it is one awesome machine!

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I was able to control myself and only order the pin I need. I'll file down the sharp edges on the firing pin and run it. The other upgrades will have to wait until I can afford it.... I'd rather spend the money on ammo right now so I can shoot the darn thing.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    I was able to control myself and only order the pin I need. I'll file down the sharp edges on the firing pin and run it. The other upgrades will have to wait until I can afford it.... I'd rather spend the money on ammo right now so I can shoot the darn thing.
    The P-09 straight out of the box is a four star gun. I was just fine with it, until I felt it with all the upgrades. Thats what I think is so nice about the CZs, very nice when purchased and you can add to them as you go!

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    The beauty of the CZs is all about the potential. It's a very nice gun stock but you can make it incrementally better depending on your level of comfort.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    These arent my guns and i know BA has seen these before. ...but what the hell. Ill leave these here for you all to druel over. My favorite cz pics of all time.... enjoy.

CZ-75B-Custom-engrave.jpg

ybyza6av.jpg

Attachments

• esypuza8.jpg
      esypuza8.jpg
      57.4 KB · Views: 11
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom