• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Even the tennis shoes fit with Marvin. Some smart photo shop person could have some fun with this. The expression on his face was priceless.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Woohoo! Caught the biggest bass I've ever caught out of the pond here at the house. 3 solid pounds of largemouth that could fit my fist in his mouth. Only threw six casts. Caught a little 12" one on the second cast. Then this one whacked my slug-go about 4' from the edge of the weeds. Great evening.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Woohoo! Caught the biggest bass I've ever caught out of the pond here at the house. 3 solid pounds of largemouth that could fit my fist in his mouth. Only threw six casts. Caught a little 12" one on the second cast. Then this one whacked my slug-go about 4' from the edge of the weeds. Great evening.
    That sounds fantastic! Congrats

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    I ordered Mec-Gar 15 rd CZ P-01 mags that come with the Omega Suppressor ready version instead of the standard 14 rounders. OOS most places but Ben Stoeger Pro Shop had them "on sale" for the same price as Greg Cote.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I ordered Mec-Gar 15 rd CZ P-01 mags that come with the Omega Suppressor ready version instead of the standard 14 rounders. OOS most places but Ben Stoeger Pro Shop had them "on sale" for the same price as Greg Cote.

Thanks for the tip. I just ordered a couple for myself

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I'm so pissed. The battery in my aimpoint ACRO died (I put off changing jt), and I cant find my spares. If I have to shoot someone with the GHM9 today I'll have to use the flip up sights :xmad:

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Sammiches!

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Time for the big reveal ..... why I was so disappointed when the LGS had to put me on 'delay', and why I jumped for joy when the 'proceed' came through.
    I took it to the cabin on the day that I picked it up. There was thunder in the valley ! :ar15:

This is probably the only firearm that I'll buy this year .... but I'll love it long time.

Springfield Saint Victor .308 ..... 10.3" barrel pistol ..... it was the first one that USDS had seen. There are not many in the wild.

i-PkMTX7w-XL.jpg

Other than an optic, it comes with just about everything that a shooter needs. Has a nickel boron flat-faced trigger, 2-piece blast diffuser, SBA3 stock, Magpul grip with storage, Q.D. socket on the receiver endplate ..... and on, and on.
    I mounted a Vortex 3X magnification Spitfire ..... fancy etched reticle, and choice of red, or green.
    I'm in LOVE ! :wwub:

As Springfield's ad notes, with identical barrel lengths, the .308 puts twice the ft./lbs. of energy downrange as a .556.
    1600 ft./lbs. versus 800 ft/lbs. at 100 yards .... whatever it hits is D.R.T. !

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Time for the big reveal ..... why I was so disappointed when the LGS had to put me on 'delay', and why I jumped for joy when the 'proceed' came through.
    I took it to the cabin on the day that I picked it up. There was thunder in the valley ! :ar15:

This is probably the only firearm that I'll buy this year .... but I'll love it long time.

Springfield Saint Victor .308 ..... 10.3" barrel pistol ..... it was the first one that USDS had seen. There are not many in the wild.

i-PkMTX7w-XL.jpg

Other than an optic, it comes with just about everything that a shooter needs. Has a nickel boron flat-faced trigger, 2-piece blast diffuser, SBA3 stock, Magpul grip with storage, Q.D. socket on the receiver endplate ..... and on, and on.
    I'm in LOVE ! :wwub:

As Springfield's ad notes, with identical barrel lengths, the .308 puts twice the ft./lbs. of energy downrange of a .556.
    1600 ft./lbs. versus 800 ft/lbs. at 100 yards .... whatever it hits is D.R.T. !

I love my saint. .223 but yeah it rocks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom