Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Day 2 of ten of radiation is in the books, no apparent casualties. :yesway:

For those who might not know: That's the report that is given on a Navy ship after firing any gun; "xx rounds expended, bore clear, no apparent casualties". Well, I guess every Navy ship except the Iowa.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Day 2 of ten of radiation is in the books, no apparent casualties. :yesway:

For those who might not know: That's the report that is given on a Navy ship after firing any gun; "xx rounds expended, bore clear, no apparent casualties". Well, I guess every Navy ship except the Iowa.
    I didn't know that info and I'm glad to hear the casualty count is 0!

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    So far so good, e-mail from the seller doesn't sound like he's crawfishing, he's sending some back story with the gun.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    You guys are a good/bad Influence on me. I soak up the wisdom, but now I'm bidding on GB.

I can't say much on the previous tenderness save these 2 things:

1. The world could use a thicker skin. Far too many have succumbed to "feels". The world is unforgiving. You can ask for a bite of the s*** sandwich or starve to death. Your call.

2. There is no greater joy or sorrow, pleasure or pain, happiness or sadness, then there is when raising your own. I am arse deep in this scenario, and I wouldn't trade it for the world. Did we plan to have 3 kids in a 4 year span? HELL NO! I am exhausted from sun up to sun down, and love every minute of it. They are everything I have. That matters.

End rant.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    A cranky toddler can quickly switch my mood. I recognize this about myself but wish I could do more to change it. I want to remain calm and light hearted to help her calm down but it just gets me more and more frustrated and I'm sure she feeds off my energy and just gets worse. It's a viscous cycle.

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    Someone should produce CZ masks. Or, maybe, CZickness masks. I'd buy some. I wish I was better at stuff like that.

LMFAO
    I'd so buy a CZickness mask

Hey why not...Ruger's doin it

00r0r_d8JlapxWUfZ_0bC0hP_1200x900.jpg

00H0H_hwjGjALm2dx_0bC0jy_1200x900.jpg

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    A cranky toddler can quickly switch my mood. I recognize this about myself but wish I could do more to change it. I want to remain calm and light hearted to help her calm down but it just gets me more and more frustrated and I'm sure she feeds off my energy and just gets worse. It's a viscous cycle.
    My youngest daughter knows how to send me into berserk in no time at all. Then after I correct her I get the sad treatment. Damned thing is I feel bad after. So she did something wrong and I feel like an arse. They know how to push our buttons. Effectively.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Busted out laughing at mayor Joe, he was looking into his camera threatening and complaining about people not following procedures. He acted and sounded so much like Marvin the Martian peeved about being disintegrated it was hysterical.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I have two masks I use. One says this mask is worthless, like our politicians and the other says Trump 2020, F*ck your feelings. I have one on order from Prager U that is a Gadsden Flag with the snake wearing a mask. It says Don't let the mask become a muzzle.
    That's awesome!

Leadeye I also was laughing at mayor Joe. He is a child

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    My youngest daughter knows how to send me into berserk in no time at all. Then after I correct her I get the sad treatment. Damned thing is I feel bad after. So she did something wrong and I feel like an arse. They know how to push our buttons. Effectively.

Come on guys. They have this power right from the womb. They own us from the 1st eye contact.

If there is any truth in the story that God took Adams rib to make woman should make it perfectly clear. They have an incite into our should that we do not have into theirs. I see it every day.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Busted out laughing at mayor Joe, he was looking into his camera threatening and complaining about people not following procedures. He acted and sounded so much like Marvin the Martian peeved about being disintegrated it was hysterical.

He is an empty vessel when the DNC removes their hands from his lower anatomy.

Screw him. Twice.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom