88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks: coffee:

I'm off most of next week but need to get a bunch of stuff done at work before then.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Down here it is 'flip a coin to see if FedEx will make the scheduled 9mm delivery' day, tomorrow is 'get up early for the cardiologist' day followed by more 'whatever I feel like' retired days.

Keep up the good job worker bee's...keep that social security flowing. Your efforts are greatly appreciated, thanks.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    That is actually not to bad. Heck members here want $375 for these used.
    Yeah I'd never pay over 300 for a used 512. 250 is even better.
    512 is still one of my favorite optics. I like the profile better than the new eotechs too.
    I cant wait till everything gets back to normal. Aka, people back to work and off their inflated unemployment and free handouts.
    Everyone who would normally be broke, has cash, arent paying their Bills because they cant get anything turned off or kicked out, and they are buying up all of the stuff they normally couldn't afford. They still cant really afford it.
    Then theyll all be whining when they all get evicted or have their phones and utilities turned off. It will of coarse be someone elses fault. But hey theyll have that new gun or flatscreen or caddy sitting outside of their section 8 apartment :):

There is no balance in the force. Even the people who would normally be getting the **** kicked out of them by the police or shot arent getting it right now.
    Make police Shoot criminals again.

Last edited:

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    The police were active on 465 on the West side for the last two weekends. There will be an officer up on the bridge of 10th with a radar gun and a line of police officers on the ramp to get onto 465 going North. It's almost impossible to see the officer on the bridge. He radios and tells the others who to pull over. It's like shooting fish in a barrel. I don't understand, other than being able to give out tickets, why the speed limit is 55 on 465.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    The police were active on 465 on the West side for the last two weekends. There will be an officer up on the bridge of 10th with a radar gun and a line of police officers on the ramp to get onto 465 going North. It's almost impossible to see the officer on the bridge. He radios and tells the others who to pull over. It's like shooting fish in a barrel. I don't understand, other than being able to give out tickets, why the speed limit is 55 on 465.

55? You’d get ran over doing 55 on 465.

Up here in Canada, it’s hard to get the horse much over 10.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

Nothing but quotas, that's all. They could easily change the speed limit to 65, but that would cut down on the revenue stream.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine

There are 2 (I think) exits where the on ramp feeds you in to the fast lane. If they increase the speed limit you don't have sufficient real-estate to get up to speed at those locations. Never mind the fact that people don't actually go the speed limit at those locations.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Because 75% of those idiots cant properly use a multi-lane interstate.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    There are 2 (I think) exits where the on ramp feeds you in to the fast lane. If they increase the speed limit you don't have sufficient real-estate to get up to speed at those locations. Never mind the fact that people don't actually go the speed limit at those locations.

Man you nailed part of it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom