Not open for further replies.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Is it customary to grill one's baloneys? Dr (and wife by proxy) say I need to eat more grilled/less fried foods. I ain't giving up what makes me go 'round.

They said I should cut back on meat, they can both eat it.

Web, next time you DF a turkey make tacos with the leftovers. Deep fried turkey tacos will alter your religious status.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    At the old house I had a fire pit in the driveway.

At this house, I walk across the street to the neighbor's fire pit in his driveway and bar in his garage.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I hate he smell of food fryers. If the wife has to use the deep fryer then it's done in the garage. I dont want it stinking up the house.
    Grill and firepit are in the back. Smoker is my nextdoor neighbor.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    All the new grass seed was covered in straw today and the watering is now complete.
    went to my barber for the second time this year. She fell coming into work in January and severely broke her foot/ankle. Then covid hit. Say a prayer for these people, or special thoughts, whatever. This scamdemic is hurting people. I tipped her 3 times the price of the haircut, and it still wasn’t enough. People are hurting.

wingrider1800

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2014
    Harrison County
    Yeah I'd never pay over 300 for a used 512. 250 is even better.
    512 is still one of my favorite optics. I like the profile better than the new eotechs too.
    I cant wait till everything gets back to normal. Aka, people back to work and off their inflated unemployment and free handouts.
    Everyone who would normally be broke, has cash, arent paying their Bills because they cant get anything turned off or kicked out, and they are buying up all of the stuff they normally couldn't afford. They still cant really afford it.
    Then theyll all be whining when they all get evicted or have their phones and utilities turned off. It will of coarse be someone elses fault. But hey theyll have that new gun or flatscreen or caddy sitting outside of their section 8 apartment :):

There is no balance in the force. Even the people who would normally be getting the **** kicked out of them by the police or shot arent getting it right now.
    Make police Shoot criminals again.
    Amen brother, my thoughts exactly. This kinda stuff really gets me fired up.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    All the new grass seed was covered in straw today and the watering is now complete.
    went to my barber for the second time this year. She fell coming into work in January and severely broke her foot/ankle. Then covid hit. Say a prayer for these people, or special thoughts, whatever. This scamdemic is hurting people. I tipped her 3 times the price of the haircut, and it still wasn’t enough. People are hurting.

CKW and I finally got into see our stylist last week. I tipped her huge. We have known her over 20 years. Know he son and her parents.
    Yes they are hurting.
    We tip the wait staff double the normal amount as well. Scamdemic is precisely on the mark.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Steak, because the chicken is a side dish.

yRL0LTB.jpg

Bacon-wrapped filets on a proper charcoal grill ......... MM approved ! :alright:

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    The range time for hot is fine but we'll not turn anyone away if they show up early. Coffee will be available
    if anybody needs it. Travis has been known to bring amish crack donuts. We are very much looking forward to seeing you all again. Expecting some new faces this year.
    :chest:

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Patience...do you need any help prior to the 3rd to mow or any kind of prep?

This is a great question ..... and one that deems repeating.
    Us retiree's aren't the fittest, but we often have one commodity .... time.
    If there is anything that you think that I could do to help, please ask, R ! :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom