• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    My wife made pickles and salsa from the cucumbers and tomatoes from our garden this weekend.

I avoided computers for a good portion of the weekend.

I also started using the laser bullet training system I bought earlier this year. I need to use it more.
    The salsa sounds awesome!

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Braces I think came out in 2015 or 2016.because I remember seeing them at the NRA show in indy at the sig booth and they were new hot **** still.
    I bought my first sbr in 2003 from elmores
    By the time they can out, I already had 3 or 4 SBRs. No going back now. :laugh:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Last time I took the AR9 pistol to the range the Law folding adapter shot loose. The "tool" they provide to tighten the adapter is made to bend to indicate proper torque. Not real confidence inspiring to me and I'm not going to add loctite with such a flimsy tool for removal so I took it off. Was only a novelty to me anyway.

If I ever decide to use it again I will make a better tool.

Sold 500 .223 to a friend for slightly more than it cost me so that he and his dad would have some ammo. They were building a first AR15 for his dad.

We used to think that the US was armed up back in 2015. The number of new ARs in the hands of citizens must be staggeringly high.

I think that there are a lot of folks that see a storm coming and don’t want to weather it as unarmed fodder. I cannot say that they are wrong in arming up but I just wish that they did it back when they could burn ammo in learning to shoot their rifle.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    We used to think that the US was armed up back in 2015. The number of new ARs in the hands of citizens must be staggeringly high.

I think that there are a lot of folks that see a storm coming and don’t want to weather it as unarmed fodder. I cannot say that they are wrong in arming up but I just wish that they did it back when they could burn ammo in learning to shoot their rifle.

ARs are everywhere. In our little group, I’m betting 3-5 is the average.
    What is the average for the regular INGO usuals? I’m betting it’s still 2-3 for an average.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom